Search results

1. L

Need a solid 9 hp motor recipe...

Ok i have a 6.5 clone motor, and a comet TAV-30 the hp rating is 9 hp on the TAV, so i guess i shouldnt exceed that so the torque converter lasts. Looking around i found that i could get close by removing governer and rejetting carb and adding a header. I realky dont know how well the stock cam...
  2. L

6.5 hf gx200 clone 19 cc head

I went over to my buddies machine shop and we cc'd my head, i thought it was a 22cc head, turns out to be 19cc. I want to set the cr to around 11 to 1 or as high as possible to still run 93 octane. I think if i get a flat top piston it will be very close. Anyone else have simular results with...
  3. L

Heath-kit drag bike

Well i found me a $30 mini bike on craigslist today. I'm pretty excited, i liked the doodlebug style bike but thought they were a little small for my cause. Today i did my daily minibike check on CL and there it was! a doodlebug on roids! the guy said it had been sitting on a shelf in his barn...
  4. L

old raptor or fun power with sticker??

i am looking around for a raptor or simular motor here in louisville ky, and i ran across a "deal" on a alleged raptor motor. looks like a fun power to me. if it is a raptor, would it be a decent motor for a mini? it looks l\suspect to me, because of the choke, stock air filter and different gas...
  5. L

fresh meat

hey all, its loudaddy (lou-daddy) this is my first post, i build hi performance aircooled vw motors and dragrace my 63 bug. i have a gokart i tinker with for the kids with a 6.5 tecumseh. i am planning on building a mini bike custom and want to use a raptor aor animal motor. just getting...