Search results

1. G

Stolen, PHX Area minibikes :(

Sadly, two of my family's favorite minibikes were stolen the other night from my house in Chandler, AZ. I was doing some work in the shed and had them on my patio for a couple days, I imagine one of the lowlifes doing construction behind my house saw and liked them :( They are both Lil Indian...
  2. G

Porting a Flathead 5hp, Input appreciated

got started on porting the combustion chamber area, still need to clean up around the valves and polish her up. I will post more pics and updates as i go. The ports themselves will be fun :/ How does JB Weld hold up to gasoline? my dremel is a single speed, was in a hurry when i bought...
  3. G

New Member Herrrroooooo

Dad and I bought a Lil' Indian small and big frame when I was 14 or so.... We picked up some Chinese 2 stroke pocketbikes and they are crap compared to the simplicity of a true minibike. Our family tradition whenever theres a holiday or family gathering is to ride our minibikes around the...
  4. G

New Member Q's for Performance

Ill make a proper intro thread later with pics when i have more time. :) I have a 5hp Briggs horizontal shaft, vertical cylinder flathead with a big bearing in the side case. Ill get the part # later to figure it out exactly. Performed beautifully bone stock more or less (straight piped for...