Stolen, PHX Area minibikes :(

Sadly, two of my family's favorite minibikes were stolen the other night from my house in Chandler, AZ. I was doing some work in the shed and had them on my patio for a couple days, I imagine one of the lowlifes doing construction behind my house saw and liked them :(

They are both Lil Indian frames, one mini and one large frame in excellent condition, you'll know when you see em they are well kept, no rust or any silly ass mods

Lil Indian Mini:
Usprung front fork
Color: black
White steel wheel front
Alum wheel rear
Tall squishy homemade seat
Old 3hp Briggs flathead painted black, still has gas tank engine mounted
Rear drum brake
chrome fenders
rear sprocket is missing a tooth or two

Lil Indian large frame:
Black
Custom seat with rolled seams
5.5 hp Briggs angled cylinder one lol bone stock with a kill switch mounted above the choke lever
Whitish translucent plastic gas tank slung under frame near fork
Sprung front fork
6" alum wheel, fatty turf tire out back no fenders
electrical tape at grip throttle cable lol
Brake on torque converter
Footpegs are square metal with some crappy welds on them

Both MBs have centrifugal clutch and simple chain drive, no TAVs

Ill try to get some pics posted up, just want to put the word out in case anyone in the area runs across one of these at a yard sale or craigslist

These have been in my family for 15+ years and have a lot of sentimental value to us, reward $$$ for finding em!!!

Txt or email preferred, call if necessary

Brandon
480-6seven8-3346
guns_up0331 @ hotmail.com (no spaces)

Please bump if viewed, this means a lot to us!! thanks!!

1stlegendtx

You just can't let people see stuff at your house theses days. They just wait till your gone then steal it. Nothing makes me madder then to come home and find my garage door open and my kid in the house. They always say they just came in and where going right back out.

Post some pictures and hopefully someone will see them somewhere and the theives can be tracked down and killed. And most importantly- you can get your minibikes back. I wish you luck.

follow them butt wipes home and see if their kids got a new toy for christmas.
grab the bikes and the kids, sell the kids on ebay and with the funds buy a bigger fence and a mean dog that craps so big its pile gets issued its own zipcode.

cxbra

Im sorry to hear about your loss. I got my stock doodlebug stolen 3 years ago and months afterwards I found out that my neighbors son 4 houses down stole my bike!! I was so pissed, I want to kill the hahahahaer and I still live next to thieves to this day... Lets just say, now im properly armed :hammer::thumbsup:

This sucks when people do this kind of thing. There was just a guy around here who was selling his quad on CL. A buyer showed up - not sure if he was in a car, got dropped off or had someone waiting in the car - but supposedly the guy took it for a "test ride" and just rode right off with it.... :shrug:

Aaaand they came back today and stole my streetbike style mini :(

Also, the small one has a sprung front fork as well, i mistyped the orginal post and now cannot edit

Pics

current as well

old pic of big frame, has newer brigg on it now

little indian small frame

and to add to the list, the China special streetbike

Last edited:
Do what?? The bastards came back?? WTF????
Yep. And i dont have any enemies or associate with shady individuals, the police were pretty shocked they came back too. Someone around here has been lookin over walls and calling their dirtbag buddies with a truck. I have half a mind to camp out on the roof with my scoped friend and see who's creepin around.

buckeye

Fire on site as soon as they climb the fence.
I'd almost set them up. Get ya a junker. Set it out in plain site. Wire that sucker to a power cord. Let them get a "charge" out of that.
No, you'd prob be sued.
That is just bullchit!

Damn if you were closer- id loan you a minibike just to bait them losers in one more time so you could catch them. Id loan you my 44 magnum too.

there is no way that would happen to me w/o my direct and severe follow up. its to easy to locate those turds, pretty obvious they found you easy enough. its time for bait somewhere close.
make sure your neighbors are aware of whats going on.

45t

WTH, Its time to look into some security for your place. If you have any bikes left, set one out and set up a sting and catch those SOB's.