Search results

1. woodstoockboi

throttle control for 97cc

Thanks..I need it all!! How do i get it?
  2. woodstoockboi

New DB Guy

need some parts Hey..on you old 97cc, i need the throttle assembly if up for selling it..you can contact me at jdlong14@yahoo.com, thanks
  3. woodstoockboi

Bought a Baja Racer DB30-G needs parts

Baja Motor Sports..1888 863 2252
  4. woodstoockboi

well theres nothin there except the govenor arm. Do you know the stock 97cc baja engine? It'a the control assembly with isn't much to it. .Are you thinking of a modifacation or the origanal part? The picture is what i need..you should be able to enlarge it to see it better.
  5. woodstoockboi

Is there any other way to hook up the throttle control on this little engine with out the stock control arm? or does anyone have a spare to sell?
  6. woodstoockboi

6.5 cheap!!

don't worry about him, he's off alittle.... :freakout:
  7. woodstoockboi

6.5 cheap!!

:thumbsup:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In the HP online flyer the 6.5 is 74.97, then you use the "shop 20" coupon and it's $59.98, $10.00 to ship + tax...$75.23 total, nice deal! :thumbsup:
  8. woodstoockboi

6.5 Clone $99 Coupon - Through 4/17/11

75 bucks, shipped to the house!! In the HP online flyer the 6.5 is 74.97, then you use the "shop 20" coupon and it's $59.98, $10.00 to ship + tax...$75.23 total, nice deal!
  9. woodstoockboi

DoodleBug Performance Jackshaft

Man!! I got the kit also, and let me tell you...thats what ya want. Brad is rite when he says the 2.8 is a decent motor, it's how you gear it..I wouldn't have any hesattion about getting another, The 6.5 is just like he says, great for adult, kids...J/S... Thanks Brad, your a swell dude to...
  10. woodstoockboi

Easy and cheap way to lower your fender

Come on man, shoot it was just and idea i thought of will i was takeing a dump...:001_9898::001_9898: did have something to do with it...:thumbsup:
  11. woodstoockboi

going to get a reflector!!! (orange) :scooter:
  12. woodstoockboi

maybe i need a orange refletor like his.
  13. woodstoockboi

Heres all you need to do this one. 2 5/16 5'' long bolts, 2 pieces of 3/8th pvc pipe, 2 washers, 2 nuts, and on 1 3/8 fauwset hole cover. Don't get me wrong, I like the welded fender to, but for 5 bucks...hey! When you put the fender on, put it on backwards, it looks better. Give me some...
  14. proj-46

proj-46

15. proj-45

proj-45

16. proj-44

proj-44

17. proj-38

proj-38

18. proj-42

proj-42

19. woodstoockboi

The Six Million Dollar Doodle

Man, I wish I had 6 million!! Hey how did you pin strip the rims, there sharp.
  20. woodstoockboi

Lets see your modded out Doodlebugs.

Almost There :thumbsup:, I couldn't have done it with out the help of the great guys on this site!