The Six Million Dollar Doodle

Is your bike "seeing" anyone..? I mean is it wrong I would like to date that bike, maybe possibly leading to marriage..? :drool: Really a great job. I wish I was that talented. You da man... :thumbsup:
ROTFLMAO!! Sorry Deuce shes already seeing someone!!:001_tt2:

Stole your Tank bracket idea

A stole your tank bracket idea for a CAT I am building with the 6.5 California Clone. The cap is now in the perfect position. Thanks JDOGG for the great pics and fab idea's.

A stole your tank bracket idea for a CAT I am building with the 6.5 California Clone. The cap is now in the perfect position. Thanks JDOGG for the great pics and fab idea's.
Hey n2bunkerball! Stolen/ borrowed- its all good:laugh: Man that turned out sweet! Mine was just a prototype and had alot of extra stuff on it (really didnt know which way I was going with it) After making it I saw a lot that could have been simplified!:doah: Looks like you nailed it! Great job! Glad my picts were of help to you!! :thumbsup: Jason

you need one more flashlight. low beam/high beam.

the guy who said something bout the seat is wrong. i bet that DB is the most comfortable DB ever.

cool

TT

MikeBear

you need one more flashlight. low beam/high beam.

the guy who said something bout the seat is wrong. i bet that DB is the most comfortable DB ever.

cool

TT
Hey, it's a lot like the Murray Track 2, and that's commercial. All I'd care about, is that after a couple hours of riding, you don't have to rest your back for 2 weeks! That seat looks like just the answer, and it's a lot easier then installing a swing-arm, on a bike not made for one.

OH MAN! I know what my DB want's to be when it grows up!! That is one sweet-ass MO FO Bike, I don't care who you are! :thumbsup:

Love the gold chain, nice touch! :scooter:

Thanks VWFamily!! I have a new style doodle also and it beats the heck outa me! The added shocks on this one make a world of difference! Well worth all the trouble:thumbsup:

Hey TT!! I would love to but it is just not cost effective.... the price I would have to charge to make it worth my while is just not feasable. Since you have already removed some of the C.A.R.B. stuff (I assume this is for your 4 wheel prodject) I would just post a "want to buy" non Cali. tank for a 6.5 engine.These dont have the tall Cali. tank caps and fit much easier!! Probably 15 bucks shipped! Not trying to put you off but like I said probably takes a couple hours for me to make one as I have no jig set up for doing this and each new one is like starting from scratch. Jdogg!

well, im going to try to make my own bracket using yours and the other guys idea. one question though about the stock tank. what did you actually use for the vent on the tank? just a fuel line hose or something or an actually filter? i saw one of the pics and you had the hose hanging on to a frame bracket. the tank has to be vented, right? i cant just plug it can i?

TT