Easy and cheap way to lower your fender

Heres all you need to do this one. 2 5/16 5'' long bolts, 2 pieces of 3/8th pvc pipe, 2 washers, 2 nuts, and on 1 3/8 fauwset hole cover.

Don't get me wrong, I like the welded fender to, but for 5 bucks...hey!
When you put the fender on, put it on backwards, it looks better.
Give me some thoughts on this!!

The Canadian ones have reflectors, not sure why but they do. I cut the tabs off my forks and added them to a new fender mount down low so it covered the hole, looks factory. You got the fender down and if you're happy that's what counts. Seems to me it lost a great deal of strength though.

The Canadian ones have reflectors, not sure why but they do. I cut the tabs off my forks and added them to a new fender mount down low so it covered the hole, looks factory. You got the fender down and if you're happy that's what counts. Seems to me it lost a great deal of strength though.

The canadain ones have reflectors so you see them in a snowstorm.:doah:

..You got the fender down and if you're happy that's what counts...
Some guys just like bolt-on mods and/or don't have way to weld on a new bracket. Either way, it's a big improvement over the stock arrangement. I've always thought the DB high-mount fender looked kinda goofy.

Let me know if the front fender ever gets caught up in the tire and folds up and acts like a scrub brake.

I like the high mounted dirt bike look myself but to each his own but for street riding lower fenders are better.

Let me know if the front fender ever gets caught up in the tire and folds up and acts like a scrub brake.

I like the high mounted dirt bike look myself but to each his own but for street riding lower fenders are better.
I had to go back stock when I added sprung lowers to mine and I cant stand the way it looks back up high. I'm going to build something with some structural integrity that'll get the fender within the travel of the forks plus a bit. It wont be hugging the tire but it wont catch the wind like the stock one does.