Search results

1. woodstoockboi

throttle control for 97cc

Is there any other way to hook up the throttle control on this little engine with out the stock control arm? or does anyone have a spare to sell?
  2. woodstoockboi

6.5 cheap!!

:thumbsup:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In the HP online flyer the 6.5 is 74.97, then you use the "shop 20" coupon and it's $59.98, $10.00 to ship + tax...$75.23 total, nice deal! :thumbsup:
  3. woodstoockboi

Easy and cheap way to lower your fender

Heres all you need to do this one. 2 5/16 5'' long bolts, 2 pieces of 3/8th pvc pipe, 2 washers, 2 nuts, and on 1 3/8 fauwset hole cover. Don't get me wrong, I like the welded fender to, but for 5 bucks...hey! When you put the fender on, put it on backwards, it looks better. Give me some...
  4. woodstoockboi

briggs shaft

Is there a clutch out there that will fit a 3/4x1 3/8 shaft, or a way to fit one?
  5. woodstoockboi

Here we go!!..lol

what is the differents in a 6201-2rs, which monterscooter has, and a 6201-RSABEL/l3 which is selling on e-bay?
  6. woodstoockboi

Good luck

i have tried every sugjestion given to get these bearings out, no luck..after 5 people and a drill, i got them out..anyone thats says they pop out i wonder if they have a doodlebug. i have 5 more bearings to replace...anymore sugjestions..
  7. woodstoockboi

coupon!! 70% off

i hope it opens for ya'll! it's 40% off, my bad
  8. woodstoockboi

Motor mounts

I seen a dude had rubber motor mounts on his bike. any good ideas on that?
  9. woodstoockboi

Clutches...

Is it true the the 97cc takes a metric clutch and a 3/4 will not work?
  10. woodstoockboi

Wheel bearings

What is the size and were can I get them for a doodle bug...OldMiniBikes does not have them, I called talk to Vicky, shes don't have.
  11. woodstoockboi

Gaskets

I need to know...lol, seems like i always do.. were can i get an insulator gasket for the 97cc carb and the other gaskets for it
  12. woodstoockboi

tool

were can i get a small wheel bearing removel tool? can't find one...the smallest i seen was 3/4...i need 12mm or less
  13. woodstoockboi

tool?

How do I get the bears out and back in? ant special tool?
  14. woodstoockboi

bearings

Are the rear or for that matter all bears soppose to turn freely? Mine in the rear seem like the wheel is turning, but the bearing isn't.
  15. woodstoockboi

Painting...

I took my bike apart, cuz the dude i bought it from did ever hear of soap..Now I want to paint it....what is some good paint that will last
  16. woodstoockboi

flat tire

how can i get tire thats flat off the solid rim so i can put a tube in it...is there a tool to buy to do this?
  17. woodstoockboi

linkage

how can i hook up from a standard linkage to a mini bike throttle grip?