Search results

1. T

The Monster Of All Frijoles

I thought some of you might get a kick out of this Frijole. The gentleman bought the kit about 6 weeks ago from us. He then put the Predator in it. That wasn't quite enough for him so he had a Turbo installed plus Nitrous. Take a close look at the work. Joe
  2. T

Taco's new 60t sprocket

Taco is producing New 60T Sprockets for the ORIGINAL 5" WHEELS! If you need one for a project or just want to replace your old worn out Sprocket give me a call. Made to replicate the Original Sprocket that came on the 5" Taco Wheel.
  3. T

Taco's new 22 kit "finished"

I wanted to show OldMiniBikes TACO's new 22 Kit completed. My goal with the new TACO's are to allow kids today to have the same fun we did when we were their age. So, I am sticking with the 22 Chassis but in this model I have a New PREDATOR with the New Taco Manifold Kit installed. I had the Tank Painted...
  4. T

Taco frijole kits

Thanks for all the interest in the TACO FRIJOLE. Anyone interested in the kit can contact me as things were placed in motion to make the Kits available. You can PM me or call me 562-818-2551. Thanks again. Joe Taco Mini Bikes
  5. T

Taco frijole pics

This is a Taco Frijole that I recently completed. I hope to have this frame and components available soon in kit form. I used TACO's own sprocket along with Azusa's backing plate for the Hand Brake option. Works great. Color is "Hot Rod Red". Seat is Un-Pleated. Joe
  6. T

New taco 22 kits $395

Here is the TACO 22 kit that we started to offer as of today. The link will take you to the Ebay listing. There is also the Bonanza Mini Parts kit for $399. Both kits are a step in the direction of allowing the builder to finish the MB Project as they wish. Kits include: Frame New Ridgid...
  7. T

Taco 100 yellow jacket

I wanted to share a project I just finished. It is Gene Woods TACO 100 YELLOW JACKET. Motor has been completely redone by Terry Nash. Terry has over 70 Nat'l titles with his motors. It has a 24mm Dellorto carb, split exhaust, hand fabbed velocity stack and a rear mud shield.
  8. T

Rupp Gas Tank TT500

In need of a Rupp TT500 style gas tank, decal not needed. Anyone have one for sale or trade. Will trade for TACO parts or pay $$. Contact me on my cell 562-818-2551. Joe