The Monster Of All Frijoles

I thought some of you might get a kick out of this Frijole. The gentleman bought the kit about 6 weeks ago from us. He then put the Predator in it. That wasn't quite enough for him so he had a Turbo installed plus Nitrous.

Take a close look at the work.

Joe

cxbra

That is a beautiful engine, my goodness :eek:hmy::bowdown:. I hope it actually works though, i've seen a lot of turbo setups on small engines but i've never seen any footage of one making a pass. Im sure that the owner will upgrade to a hydraulic brake setup and speed rated tires once he rides it. It will probably have to be geared for high mph simply to keep the front wheel down. Cool engine.

I spoke with the owner and this was a build to Grab Peoples Attention! It was on Display a few weeks ago at Hot Rod Magazines 65th Anniversary Show at the Pomona Fairplex. By the crowd gathered around it, he accomplished his goals. Not sure that he ever intended it to run but to just have FUN with the build. He has tons of other MB's that are the traditional run of the mill items. He wanted to do something out of the box and create a buzz. All in Fun.........