Taco's new 22 kit "finished"

I wanted to show OldMiniBikes TACO's new 22 Kit completed. My goal with the new TACO's are to allow kids today to have the same fun we did when we were their age. So, I am sticking with the 22 Chassis but in this model I have a New PREDATOR with the New Taco Manifold Kit installed. I had the Tank Painted to match the bike.
The new Manifold is made specifically for MINIBIKES. Every kit I saw and bought is meant for a Gokart. This keeps the Carb and Air Filter out of the way completely.

Enjoy,

Joe

100b

Why not offer both? Or have the TrailTamer as an option the way it used to be?
The new front end actually works and works well. Currently I have Kitaco's on my front end. My goal is to move beyond the old 100. With new motors and the demand I am getting from Europe etc. I want to create a mini bike that keeps the Old Skool look while having been redone with contemporary parts and engineering. There really isn't any other front end that would keep it a mini bike and really work.............

TJ

BWC54

Joe,

I'm building Taco 22 with a Honda GX160 with a 22mm Mikuni. Are you going to make that Mikuni manifold available? I could sure use the clearance so I can get my foot on the footpeg.

The new front end actually works and works well. Currently I have Kitaco's on my front end. My goal is to move beyond the old 100. With new motors and the demand I am getting from Europe etc. I want to create a mini bike that keeps the Old Skool look while having been redone with contemporary parts and engineering. There really isn't any other front end that would keep it a mini bike and really work.............

TJ
Where are you selling in Europe?