Search results

1. texasfabguy

back at it rat bike this time!

I'm part of this build team and wanting to get you all involved,take a look and vote for your favorite. you can vote on one car and one bike. https://www.facebook.com/Buildoff?fref=nf air ride on everything,even the trunk lid and seat pan! but if your not sure vote for this one! :thumbsup:
  2. texasfabguy

Need a favor!

Friend of mine and neighbor is in a build off and drive off contest for Rat Rod magazine. I want drum up some votes for him,all you need to do is send them an email with his name in the subject line.(they have a link for that) The Great American Build-Off Drive-Off (voting for him is a favor to...
  3. texasfabguy

any ideas???

what the heck is this thing? got 2 of them from a friend of mine and he has no idea either. I thought maybe one of you mite have seen one before.:confused:
  4. texasfabguy

212 for $79 (not mine)

212cc 7HP Horizontal Shaft Engine just passing it along.
  5. texasfabguy

are the bikes in Detroit getting slower?

getting slower since 2009?:shrug: Mini Bikes - YouTube
  6. texasfabguy

Any electrical engineers wanna help me?

I need a wiring diagram for making a 3 phase rotory converter,I have a 10 HP 3ph motor and a 2hp 1ph motor to work with.
  7. texasfabguy

Campfire talk.

Are the campfire talks at all the minibike meets limited to just minibikes?
  8. texasfabguy

Incase you don't know where I'm from.

Fly them high! :thumbsup:
  9. texasfabguy

Castolin powder spray

Anybody have any experience doing Castolin powder spraying? I'm trying to repair some shafts with this system I just got,I have the equipment but have no idea what I'm doing.
  10. texasfabguy

I wanna start a build thread but...

Every time I do I get side tracked.So.....:001_tt2:
  11. texasfabguy

Who's buying in to the Strawman theory poll

:shrug: Is Machinebike Don or MACHINEBIKE DON either one (not sure which is posting)of them making you "understand"? or is he just wasting valuable labor time?
  12. texasfabguy

Houston meet Sep 29th

who going ?:shrug:
  13. texasfabguy

13hp drag frame

made for a big guy with large engine.so far 26# with wheels on it. motor plate has holes for both 6.5 and 13. more later....
  14. texasfabguy

Stroking a gx390

What's the biggest stroke done on a gx390 that you know of to date? And what was the limiting factor?
  15. texasfabguy

Installing tubes

Got some new astro wheels and trying to install tubes. But here's the problem,the tube seems like the inner part is to small for the rim. The tube size matches the tire size but I can't get it to stuff in the rim between the halves. Any tricks?
  16. texasfabguy

Anyone have a 3D scanner?

Anyone have a 3D scanner available to them or know who does? I want to do a 3D cad drawing of a GX390 block so I can make a one from billet.
  17. texasfabguy

What I was doing instead....

I was finishing up our 51 M38 Willys jeep. still need to paint the stars and numbers on it. Been working on this for about 4 years now when I have time.
  18. texasfabguy

and how does this work?

Don't see how this clutch and drive system can work. Custom Hot Rod Mini Pit Bike Project Chopper Hand Built Frame Billet Parts | eBay
  19. texasfabguy

Heads up on a new 10hp tec

Just passing a find along,it would need the crank turned to 3/4"strait keyed. Surplus Center - 10 HP TECUMSEH GENERATOR ENGINE
  20. texasfabguy

This is one movie I don't want to miss!

MONUMENTAL: In Search of America's National Treasure