Search results

1. A

Modifying front forks to add shocks? Trail Horse

Im having some trouble finding any information about swapping or modifying my forks on trail horse to have suspension of some sort and ease the impact of bumps. I completely rebuilt my bike about 6 or 7 years ago and havent used it for the past 5+. After replacing the gas tank and carb (rusted...
  2. A

Pricing a mini bike?

I have hit some rough times and debating on selling my bike. Completely rebuilt it last year new everything. Sandblasted, hf 6.5 motor, all new throttle/brakes/cables/nuts/bolts basically everything on it is new except the seat. Replaced the front wheel with a 6in mag trail horse wheel and used...
  3. A

Brake bands sold here on OldMiniBikes question

what is the materiel on them? i wanted to know if its like the heavy duty threaded looking stuff or the rubber looking stuff that burns up easy. i have no idea what either is exactly just know there is different ones lol
  4. A

Wanted 5 or 6" front wheel with brake

this is possible right lol. anywho let me know what you have
  5. A

Wanted 5 or 6" front wheel with brake

wrong section ^^
  6. A

4 3/16 brake band

just thought id check if anyone had a extra laying around to sell cheaper before i order a new one next week like this 4-3/16" Brake band with bracket - Manco Part #1036
  7. A

Trike frame (custom?)

My brother got this some years back but its been sitting forever so hes finally deciding to sell it to get a bike. Ill get better pictures later just wanted to get it up here to see if theres any interest in it. Its an aluminum frame i think he said he has a seat for it ill have to check...
  8. A

Advice checking for major problems

I wanted to put my motor up for sale but wanted to make sure theres no problems with it first. It runs good but started to sound a little different to me before i got a new one. Im not very skilled with engines so it could be a bad gasket or muffler or any random minor thing i cant tell the...
  9. A

6" front wheel

Looking for a 6 inch front wheel to use on a trail horse. Would like the flat mag rim but might consider something similar to it that catches my eye. Send me a picture of what you have and a price. Would like to keep it under 50 so nothing super fancy or rare unless its low priced :P
  10. A

Tecumseh h30 with side muffler

Recently purchased the harbor freight motor and took the tecumseh off my bike that it came with. Wanted to sell the tecumseh so thought id check here to make sure i dont try selling it as something its not. I rebuilt the carb and bought all new gaskets(based on the shroud number) for the motor...
  11. A

Wanted - Trail Horse Rear Rim 6"

Figured i would make a new thread since i actually know what the bike is now ^^ Looking for a trail horse rim or something known to fit as one. Not worried about the appearance/tires/tubes/bearing/sprocket/brake long as its not rotted away. Just whatever is cheapest possible for a rim and may...
  12. A

Dual Flanged Rear Wheel 6"

Finally came across this forum and hoping for some luck finding wheels. Seems about impossible to find what im looking for and new ones on ebay are outrageous priced. Anywho im looking for some 6 inch rims able to take the sprocket on 1 side and brake on the other. Tires and bearings are not...