Search results

1. bigdaddy4026

anyone familler with drilling carb jet?

my son has an intech 6.5 that we installed put the animal rod, cam, 20lb valve springs, also a billet jr flywheel, k&n filter, timming with a straight key (no advance) it ran extremely lean:doah: and once you went to open throttle it would fall on its face:doah: (my big carbs have a pilot,and a...
  2. bigdaddy4026

valve spring preasure and install height

my son has an intech 6.5 that he wants to put the animal rod and cam:hammer:, also a bilet jr flywheel, my question is i have tons (like 20 to 30) different flat head springs and a spring pressure gauge,:shrug: can someone tell me the spring pressure and install height on an animal spring hoping...
  3. bigdaddy4026

jackshaft gear ratio

i get different readings every site i figure it out on:shrug: intek 6.5 max torgue 12 tooth jackshaft in 13 tooth jackshaft out 20 tooth rear wheel 72 tooth 11.5" tall rear slick just trying to figure ratio, engine...
  4. bigdaddy4026

71 honda?

i think its a 71 honda trail:shrug: it has a few good pieces on it, not many total rust bucket , i will part it out if someone needs something let me know i know i have to put a price 100.00 just so it doesnt get deletted ,:facepalm:
  5. bigdaddy4026

shockwave od

i have a spare shockwave clutch just freshened im not using so i would sell it for 600. plus shipping if anyone is building a race bike
  6. bigdaddy4026

3.5 briggs charging system????

:shrug:anyone know if they made a stator for a 3.5 briggs if so do you have the model #? :confused:
  7. bigdaddy4026

This site is awesome!

i just want to say that this is a awesome site and that all of you guys have some awesome bikes!:thumbsup: i enjoy reading the ideas that are generated in the site!:thumbsup: i like it so much that i am thinking of building me one once i get my sons one finished!!:laugh: keep up the good work...
  8. bigdaddy4026

my son found a mini bike frame

well my 12 year old came home and said dad i found me a mini bike! i said cool were is it ? he said in the shed. i go in the shed ( no motor, seat, controls, brakes nothing:shrug: so i told him im sure we can find some stuff around the shop to put it together, so we found a seat off of a 50cc...