Search results

1. boston

Azusa 6.5

ive decided to do local pickup only. sorry guys its just not worth the hassle and they are 6" wheels btw
  2. boston

GX390 Carb and other parts

i actually just sold everything but the carb on craigslist this afternoon, so i have that left, id take 30 shipped
  3. boston

GX390 Carb and other parts

So ive had some parts kicking around for a gx390, the carb is very clean and in good condition for those who are looking for more power for a 6.5
  4. boston

Azusa 6.5

alot of people are asking about shipping costs, as ive never shipped anything so large, im not really sure how to go about it, any got advice?
  5. boston

i could look into it but id assume at least 100 to ship, id have to send motor and roller separate

i could look into it but id assume at least 100 to ship, id have to send motor and roller separate
  6. boston

Azusa 6.5

anyone 300 dollars, the motor and upgrades alone is worth 200
  7. boston

Azusa 6.5

new price $300, thats a steal
  8. boston

Azusa 6.5

bump...anyone?
  9. boston

Azusa 6.5

hey there guys looking to sell my basically brand new Asusa mini bike. I have been away at college but the bike was stored in my basement, while being there it developed a little surface rust on header tube, and wheel spacers, nothing 30 seconds of steel wool couldnt solve. Bike was stored after...
  10. boston

Azusa 6.5 Mini

back from school, took the bike for a spin for the first time in awhile!!! man i missed it, but trying to get a lift kit for my jeep at the moment so im reviving this thread! selling for $400+shipping
  11. boston

Azusa 6.5 Mini

hey guys been busy at school havent been on in awhile the bikes still for sale im looking for $450 plus whatever shipping is
  12. boston

doodlebug w/6.5

insulting^ def worth at least 450
  13. boston

Azusa 6.5 Mini

ya but when you have no money for textbooks and need every dollar you can get then you have to do what you can to make the most money. thats life these days
  14. boston

Azusa 6.5 Mini

i would but i just got an offer via craigslist for 450 so unless you want to counter id have to go with the other offer but i would much rather sell it to a mini bike fan than some little kid getting his dad to buy it and trashing it lemme kno
  15. boston

Azusa 6.5 Mini

$400
  16. boston

Azusa 6.5 Mini

good to know, its lookin that way i cant believe nobodys interested in a such a sweet mini
  17. boston

Azusa 6.5 Mini

THanks BRo! i know i love it, took so long to complete it. Im goin to my sophomore year at Umass Lowell. if it doenst go for what i want it to i might just take it to school!
  18. boston

Azusa 6.5 Mini

hey there guys looking to sell my basically brand new Asusa mini bike. Im movin of to college and just doesn't seem practical. Its a asusa complete roller that i bought online, a HF Blue Clone 6.5 that i bought new, and a few tasteful aftermarket parts. agk header velocity stack & Uni...
  19. boston

wheelies

couldnt find the video:shrug:, i wanna see it so bad could you help me with a link
  20. boston

wheelies

aside from the usual popping of the front tire for a couple feet can anyway here ride a wheelie on their mini?