Search results

1. jesse8931

Pak track

anybody seen one there restoring it on american restoration
  2. jesse8931

Birthday gift #2 sand cast cb750

I cant say to much I dont want some one to scoop this baby up from me but she's a runner and cheap but she's not pretty think hatchet face. But I just cant let such a rare bike pass up.
  3. jesse8931

Steve McQueen

Can anybody tell me what movie this is from?
  4. jesse8931

My birthday gift!

I bought my self a running 1970 cl100!
  5. jesse8931

My Winter project.

So I started with this 1984 CR125 And i'm not new to these bikes I rebuilt an 86 CR125. 1986 cr125 - YouTube So far I pulled the motor out to check on the right case and it was pretty ate up. The 86 was mint. So I used jb weld and got this far with it. Btw it looks alot better in...
  6. jesse8931

My quickie project.

So I started with this 1981 c70 I got last year put tons on miles on since then but trans started to jump out of gear and got harder and harder to start. while tearing down I found a bad cam bent valves and lots of metal in the trans. So I was planing to rebuild the whole motor but because...
  7. jesse8931

Ugh!

Got a call about 11am from the gf crying because a lady hit her in the front end of the car. Got there the lady tried to goose it across a shopping center to the other one on us 12 45mph zone. she hit my gf at about 30mph and my gf doing the speed limit at 45mph. The other car got a...
  8. jesse8931

Super bronc front end spacing.

Its been over 3 years since I had my bronc together and i have the front brake option can some one post a pic of the spacing of the front tire and how the front brake bolts to the fork. Thanks.
  9. jesse8931

Big issue.

It's time for me to finish up a few projects and Ive got an issue. I have a mtd same as this bike. i've seen one other bike that has had a briggs motor put in it witch is what I think I will do with a mikuni carb. But I want some power and was thinking a clone but not sure if...
  10. jesse8931

hm 80 recoil cup.

I'm looking for the recoil cup with screen and the washer and nut.
  11. jesse8931

I'm excited!!!!

I'm going to look at a rd250 with expansion champers already installed :) It does need some work but nothing I cant handle and price seems right.
  12. jesse8931

beginning of a new project.

I've had this thought for quite some time and found some one who built what I want. I already have the front and rear axle so no need for the junk 4 wheeler. I also have a set of tires that I want to use. Not sure what motor to use since a 13hp clone is to small and a 600cc rice burner to...
  13. jesse8931

6v to 12v

Has anybody here converted a honda ct70 or similar bike to 12v ? I know if I go with a new lifan I will have a 12v system but I have heard of people doing conversions on the honda motors.
  14. jesse8931

Honda guys got a question.

I got my 81 honda c70 back with a toasted top end. I looked into this kit and dratv says I can use the newer e22 head or my stock head. 88cc_CYLINDER_KIT C70_1970_to_1981 Z50'S_69_TO_81 But I was wondering why cant I use the e22 head on the stock jug ? The reason I ask is because the e22...
  15. jesse8931

First scooter ?

16. jesse8931

My awesome adventure

17. jesse8931

I'm gonna kill paypal!!

Some jesse got into my email and created a paypal trying to apply for some credit deal paypal has. So i get a bunch of email's from paypal saying im approved etc at first im like ok spam but I looked at the sender and its a legit paypal email call them up and yep some jerk off in china had...
  18. jesse8931

Another new toy.

Picked this baby up for 250 delivered. Runs real good has 3k on the odometer. The wood on the bottom of the seat is rotted but other then that the sled is in decent shape.
  19. jesse8931

Pretty cool

Pretty cool but i'm more of a honda kinda guy.
  20. jesse8931

Road trip time.

Thursday two of my friends and I are headed to north Dakota. We will be going through the u.p then Wisconsin then Minnesota and north Dakota. My buddys are going to scout jobs but im just going for a mini vacation. Ill be gone for 2 weeks I hope to see mt rushmore and custards last stand.