Search results

1. T

1969-1970 Honda 50 Mini trail painting tank?

When I have the tank painted on my 1969-1970 Honda 50 Mini trail how do I know where to have the line between the colors? The tank would be red bottom and silver top. Where is the line? How do I know what the color red I should use and what the color silver I should use? Thanks Tom
  2. T

Vintage Honda 50 thinking about buying

I found on Caigslist a vintage Honda 50 thank I am thinking about purchasing. The owner wants $300.00 for it and said that it did run 2 years ago but hasn't started it since. What is this bike worth? How is it trying to get parts for it. He said that it was missing an air clearer. Thanks...
  3. T

Harley X90 cleaning aluminum rims

In the post from X90-rider cleaning the aluminum rims has one of the hardest tasks. What did you use to clean and polish the rims? Did you take them apart, split rims and clean them separate? Do you have to do anything special to bolt them back together? Thank You
  4. T

Harley X90 Front hub damage

I'm have a picture of the front hub on my 1973 Harley X90 . As you can see the part that stabilizes the hub is broken. I need to try to have it repaired or purchase a replacement. ebay.com has what seems to be a replacement for it. HARLEY (NOS) Front Hub X-90 Aermacchi Benelli Fantic | eBay...
  5. T

Tom's X90 Compression check

I just check the compression on the X90 and it was 120 lbs. That seems a little low to me. Does anyone know what it should be? Also, the bike shifts fine but it does not center itself. I have to use my foot and gentally center it. It seems to me that these 2 things would mean that I'm...
  6. T

1973 Harley X90

I'm new here. I had a post in "what is it" cause I couldn't find the serial number. I since found the number and it's 2D 18429 H3, so now I know that it's a 1973 X90. I've had the Little Harley for about 20+ years and was trying to decide what to do with it. I was searching the internet...
  7. T

Aermacchi Harley What is it?

Aermacchi Harley 1973 X90 I found the serial number 2D 18429 H3 . So now I know that it's a 1973 X90. I'm new here, I've had the Little Harley for about 20+ years and was trying to decide what to do with it. I was searching the internet and came across this web site and saw the beautiful...