Search results

1. jim fallon

hey buddy

hey buddy
  2. jim fallon

happy thanksgiving

wishing you and your loved ones a happy and wonderful thanksgiving.. enjoy and please be safe ...:thumbsup:
  3. jim fallon

How could I make one of these fit?

holy smoke !! there are some really smart people on this forum >> you guys make me feel stupid sometimes ... :confused: but thanks i learn alot here !!!!
  4. jim fallon

6 inch slick

here go to tractor supply .com here is the sku # 3001102
  5. jim fallon

6 inch slick

tractor supply has a 6" slick 6"x 5" 6 ply tire 6 " rim 5" wide 13" tall $21.00 look at my photos you will see it on my red mini
  6. jim fallon

look what i found twins !!

anytime bob !! if i find em you can have em !!!!!!!!! unless i change my mind about another project !!!!
  7. jim fallon

DZL all is good !!!!
  8. jim fallon

DZL all is good !!!!!!!!!
  9. jim fallon

and yes i have more pics just look for them in my photos ... :censure:
  10. 014_3_

014_3_

11. 011_6_

011_6_

12. 002_18_

002_18_

13. 030_2_1

030_2_1

14. 029_2_1

029_2_1

15. 004_20_

004_20_

16. 002_4_1

002_4_1

17. jim fallon

just so you know DZLBIKE i'm not full of of anything.. i have no need for a pair of bikes right now i have other things going on .. and i gave them to a friend... thats what friends do ... and yes you are right not to many people would give them away.. i am not stuck up or stuck on myself . why...
  18. jim fallon

i found a pair of rokon rangers in my buddy's backyard just sitting there with no home so i took them to my friends house ( rds) and let him have them to add to his collection of bikes >>>>
  19. jim fallon

Welding???

i agree mig welding is easier then tig and cleaner then stick tig is best for aluminum and very specific welds mig is great all round and it is affordable to buy and use ...
  20. jim fallon

MiniBike Vs. ATV Drag Race

nice mini keep having fun !!!!!!!!!