look what i found twins !!

i found a pair of rokon rangers in my buddy's backyard just sitting there with no home so i took them to my friends house ( rds) and let him have them to add to his collection of bikes >>>>

Oh man, you gave them away? I so would have kept those, at least one! You could have given one to me. I would have been happy to take one off your hands. Why didn't you think of me?

i found a pair of rokon rangers in my buddy's backyard just sitting there with no home so i took them to my friends house ( rds) and let him have them to add to his collection of bikes >>>>[/QUOTE

Yeah, right. I'll bet you are as full of it as the stuffed turkeys we are about to partake of. :laugh:
Nobody that comes to this site would ever give one of those away, much less two!:no:

just so you know DZLBIKE i'm not full of of anything.. i have no need for a pair of bikes right now i have other things going on .. and i gave them to a friend... thats what friends do ... and yes you are right not to many people would give them away.. i am not stuck up or stuck on myself . why should i keep something i don't need just to show off.. i know what it is like not to have something and others have way too many ..thats the second reason why i gave them away ... pay it foward.. plus it pisses people off !!!!!!!! :doah:

Jim,
I re-read my post and realize that it came off sour. I owe you a sincere apology. I have friends that have never given me anything other than a hard time.
Don

Well A pair of Rokon's in Florida with no hills to climb oh well they do float and go good in the sand. And RDS is a good guy for sure.
Steve :scooter:
Thank you Steve and back at ya, I asked santa (aka Jim) to find me tule trooper or powell and this is what he found :biggrin: thanks again Jim