Search results

1. jim fallon

happy thanksgiving

wishing you and your loved ones a happy and wonderful thanksgiving.. enjoy and please be safe ...:thumbsup:
  2. jim fallon

look what i found twins !!

i found a pair of rokon rangers in my buddy's backyard just sitting there with no home so i took them to my friends house ( rds) and let him have them to add to his collection of bikes >>>>
  3. jim fallon

motors and parts.

gx160 flattop piston ,billet rod. and exhaust. briggs 5hp both need carbs and exhaust. techumseh 3.5hp needs air filter , extra gx140 and gx160 blocks and heads.one new 6.5 clone block. stock carbs and pz19mm,pz18mm pz27mm carbs, stock tanks and misc. parts. package deal no shipping p/u only...
  4. jim fallon

minbike up for sale !!!

murry minibike with new 22mm mikuni carb ,billet manifold, comet clutch new rear #35 sprocket and chain new 6.5 hp motor . nothing wrong with bike i just have too much stuff and no room. i will take $400.00 cash. or trade for a new at&t 3gs 8gig or 16gig iphone. bike is in melbourne fla.
  5. jim fallon

cylinder shaped tank !!

i have a tank for sale it is 8 1/4 " long and 3 1/2" wide it does not leak !! it has a inlet and threaded nipple it just needs to be repainted it has slight surface rust only no holes!!! this is a solid tank not junk. i will take $100.00 plus shipping. you can email me at fallonjm@yahoo.com
  6. jim fallon

New motor need to know hp ?

just got this wisconsin robon w1 185 for free but i have no idea what hp is and if i should keep it or not . i no nothing about these motors any idea's would be great!!! :confused:
  7. jim fallon

two more for the collection !!!

these murry bikes have to be the easiest bikes to work on ,my buddy bob (rds) picked these up dirt cheap and he was nice enough to sell me one . he did the motor swap first , he put a 6.5 clone in his and it looked great so i did the same i took out the 4hp tec motor , used the same clutch cause...
  8. jim fallon

no pics !!!

i don't know if i am the only person that has noticed the lack of photos in the photo albums of alot of these new members they all talk about the big horse power mods that they do and list them in their signatures . and yet with all the money spent on parts (big money) none of these guys own a...
  9. jim fallon

any idea's WTH this is ?

any help guy's i still can't figure this mini out i have looked everywhere i know to find out what this thing is . i got it cheap plus it came with two motors (3 briggs , 5 tec.) i just have no clue what it is please help thanks :doah:
  10. jim fallon

New paint on an old pony !!!!

just got done painting my trailhorse / azusa mutt. trailhorse frame with azusa forks. i wanted to try and spray a mini with a gun and see how it comes out , if i could do it at all being my first time with a spray gun. i was just tired of spray bomb paint jobs . i just wanted something nice...
  11. jim fallon

new toy !!!

i was painting one of my frames this weekend and one of the local scrape guys came buy and wanted to know if i wanted this . he said he drives by my house all the time and sees these kind of bikes out side everyday so he figured he would stop and ask if i wanted to buy this for $40.00 , i was...
  12. jim fallon

trail horse frame !!!

i have this frame and i have no use for it i too many projects it is in great shape no drill holes, rewelds cuts or chops .fenders have a little rust and cracks and the bars look to be straight . asking $100.00 obo plus shipping.
  13. jim fallon

longer wheelbase !!! AGAIN.

i got bored and stretched my wheelbase again a total of 5" . and i also lowered the frame in the ass end bye 2" .and put a new motor plate , thicker metal 3/16" and put a new comet clutch on the other one skipped teeth on take off. i just ordered a billet rod and a manifold for a mikuni carb...
  14. jim fallon

another frame !!!

this is a trailhorse frame i got from stenmark. so i put the parts on from my other mini to see how it looks . thanks jason once again i really like this frame. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  15. jim fallon

tailhorse swing arm !!

i was wondering if anyone had a swing arm for a trailhorse i wanna change my ridged frame into a swingarm !! :hack:
  16. jim fallon

I want a frame like this!!

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/members/mac.html - DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET A FRAME LIKE THIS LET ME KNOW THANKS .
  17. jim fallon

Happy thanksgiving !!

happy holiday to everyone and their families enjoy it and please be safe ....:thumbsup:
  18. jim fallon

briggs or honda and why ?

hey , guys me and my buddy are going to build him a little mini drag type bike similar to mine . i have a honda 5.5 on mine and we have two extra briggs 5hp`s we figured we would try and do a briggs since we have two motors . but i`ve been looking on the internet and i don`t seem to find too...
  19. jim fallon

More Mods To The Mini !!!!

i finally put a chain tensioner on my mini ,it is a pain , i guess this frame is not designed to have a honda motor on it only l- blocks, nothing lines up everything had to be cut moved and modified . so i built this it was easy. skateboard wheel ,flat stock, spring off of carb linkage. not to...
  20. jim fallon

Hilliard Clutch Sprockets

i was wondering if they sell larger sprockets for my clutch i would like a 23 tooth sprocket .i seen some sprockets on bmi i just don`t know if they will fit my clutch they talk about long back and short back clutches , i have no idea what the hell that means . any help would be great .