1. gandrfab

Oh well

It was fun?
  2. gandrfab

Can anyone explain this?

I can't
  3. gandrfab

Ranger 8 Welder/Generator?

Has anyone had experience with one of these? I have an opportunity to get one of these. I would need to tig weld with it, anodized aluminum. What's the availability of a high frequency box for this machine? Is it worth bothering with?
  4. gandrfab

Old fire truck

Had a short talk with the guy. 700 something CI I6, runs on gas It has a really cool sound when it is running, almost sounds like it's not a gasser.
  5. gandrfab

Something to think about.

It could happen to anyone. Your Child is Being Abducted: Do You Shoot or Don't Shoot? Find Out... - YouTube[/video] My instinct was, what's this shoot don't shoot CLOSE THE GAP. armed or not.
  6. gandrfab

Aluminum Boat Construction Time Lapse

Thought some of you might like this. Published on Aug 18, 2013 Bay Weld Boats of Homer, Alaska construct this vessel in a week's time. Enjoy watching it in just a few moments. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGAOozbxsRM#t=35
  7. gandrfab

teeth or lack of, dentures??

Think I'm going to get the rest of my teeth pulled in the next few weeks, and move on to dentures. What do I have to look forward too? :mad2: kids take care of your teeth, this ain't no fun.
  8. gandrfab

"The Gunfighter" pg13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzFhlE1EByA
  9. gandrfab

Barack just joined the NRA

A guy I know bought our president a 1 year membership to the NRA.
  10. gandrfab

dozens of side shaft motors

I don't know if this is the right spot to post this. I just found it on GL but it is on the west coast of FL briggs... clones...kawasiki...honda dozens of side shaft motors...briggs... clones...kawasiki...honda
  11. gandrfab

What do you think?

of this??? MINI CHOPPER BIKE WITH 5HP MOTOR!! - $100 I have a mini chopper that I recently painted orange! It has a key and alarm box. I have the battery and it mounts under the gas tank along with the wiring harness. The motor is sitting on the bike but just needs some bolts to hold it down...
  12. gandrfab

Newb

I live in Fl. Just found this site today, I have been thinking about building a mini or 2.