Search results

1. 1

Rupp Enduro Replacement Clutches ??

I have a Rupp Enduro I picked up, it has the angled engine mount, it does not have the proper clutches. It has a centrifugal clutch up front, that drives a very small v belt similar to an old car alternator belt. The back pulley is just a v belt pulley. I was going to put a centrifugal clutch up...
  2. 1

Electronic Ignition and Generator Flywheel Magnets

I am currently working on restoring my Super Bronc. It has it's original engine and years ago, I tried to replace the points with a cheap electronic ignition. The generator flywheel magnets were throwing off the electronic ignition and the engine was firing at the wrong time. I went back to the...
  3. 1

Rupp Original Clutches or Other?

As per my prior post I bought a 1970 Enduro. It is missing both the drive and driven clutch. I like the idea of going back to the original clutches and have found them on ebay, but I am concerned about getting a drive belt. Is the original drive belt a "V" or a "\|" ? I have read posts where...
  4. 1

1970 Rupp..200 bucks...what is it...clutches needed

So, I picked up this 1970 Rupp for 200 bucks last Friday. I thought it was an OK buy. It is obviously lacking parts and has a 5hp engine on it. The guy said it was an Enduro. I didn't know if it was an Enduro or a Roadster. It has the 10" rims, so I guess that makes it a 1970 right? How can I...
  5. 1

Drag Bike Frame ??

What is the "common" frame folks are using for drag racing? Is there a frame that lends it self well, is plenty strong, can handle big axles, and can be built up? Or are they building the frames from scratch?
  6. 1

Moto-Skeeter

Is a 1971 Moto-Skeeter (not restored original condition) a good bike to buy? Looks original. Is this a 2 stroke? Can you get parts for the engine if it needs to be freshened up?
  7. 1

1973 Honda Z50 gas tank

I need a 1973 Honda Z50 Gas Tank.
  8. 1

Alsport Trisport Trade

I have an Alsport Trisport I would like to trade for a minibike. I started to restore it and ended up putting it together partially restored to ride it with the kids and their go kart. It is the Baja off road version. I basically freshened up the drive train and couldn't resist driving it prior...
  9. 1

Alsport Trisport Trade

This is my first post on this site, so hope all goes well. I have an Alsport Trisport I would like to trade for a minibike. I started to restore it and ended up putting it together partially restored to ride it with the kids and their go kart. It is the Baja off road version. I basically...