Search results

1. Scottyace

Not a product of the mailman.Love that kid!

My 15 year old son Alex's current project. I worked a demolition job in May at a hospital. Brought this home one day. I showed him how to weld Friday night on a trailer we were modding. He started this Tuesday and this is what it looked like last night out of parts we had in stock.... Still...
  2. Scottyace

Need '69 Rupp Handlebars

Need some bars for my Goat project. Scott
  3. Scottyace

Joe Dirt!

"You mean to tell me, you're gonna stand there, ownin' a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistlin' bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single...
  4. Scottyace

Comet Series 20 Clutch Needed

We need a Comet 20 symmetrical clutch for old kart. 6" or 7", 3/4 bore, with 3/16" key way. Thanks, Scott:thumbsup:
  5. Scottyace

H60 No Spark

Okay, Got an H60 off tiller, brought it home , ran fine on stand, de-greased, power wash, paint, no spark. clean and gap points, clean condenser screw, clean block at plate mount, clean ground stud, and no spark. Get whole different assembly, used, no spark. New condenser, whole process again...
  6. Scottyace

H60 coil assembly wanted

We need a good coil assembly for Tec H60. #'s on engine are H60 75379K 7077D The engine came off Ariens rototiller. It ran good when we brought it home on the stand, de-greased, power washed, and painted it and now no spark! We checked the points, but if I can find the whole assembly, there...
  7. Scottyace

'68 Rupp XL frame

Bare frame. No rust or re-welds or bends on frame, forks and springs have rust. What you see is what you get.(Sorry, frame only, no floor jack, ladder, hammer drill, basketball, sprayer, etc. LOL) $300.00 obo plus shipping. Thanks, Scott
  8. Scottyace

Mini gas tank

I don't know what this came off. I got it on a Rupp deal. Chrome not so good. No leaks. Rust inside. $30.00 obo plus shipping. Thanks, Scott
  9. Scottyace

Forgot this one!

Older Tec H30 I don't know much about this one. No spark. Missing air cleaner lid. Good compression. Good for parts or rebuild. $40.00 obo plus shipping. Thanks, Scott
  10. Scottyace

Engines for sale

Briggs 3 HP. Runs good. Low hours. came off old Coleman pressure washer. $100.00 obo plus shipping. Tec HS40. Runs good, needs carb kit. $100.00 obo plus shipping. Honda GC160. Runs good. $150.00 obo plus shipping. These are extra engines that we have accumulated and are sitting on the shelf...
  11. Scottyace

We don't ride this one either!

Old Hilltopper. I traded a snowmobile for this one this past winter for the engine for my TT. H50 lighted with Sears #'s. (143-*******) I bought another Rupp bike that had a H50 lighted, with correct #'s, so I used that one. The bike runs good. Headlight is not hooked up. Taillight missing...
  12. Scottyace

POLARIS p 50 BLAZE

Here it is again! I picked this up this past winter, with hopes it was something special, because I had never seen one before. 6.0 tec. Runs really good. TAV drive. Needs carb gone through, as it leaks when gas is left on and not running. I fabbed a rear fender for it when I got it, other than...
  13. Scottyace

First ride on the TT

Two speeds are the:censure:! Finally got my TT off the bench last night after a three month build. FAST, FAST, FAST. The clutch(New Max Torque) is howling @ low speed, but when it reaches 2500 rpm on the jackshaft, and the second gear kicks in, HOLY :censure:, Pulled the front end a little...
  14. Scottyace

Crank drill and tap guides

Crank drill and tap guides Is anybody still making the drill and tap guides for crankshafts? I need a set to drill and tap two cranks @ 3/4" diameter, but if I could get a universal set to drill and tap 5/8, 3/4, and 1" cranks, that would be better for future use, if and when needed. PM...
  15. Scottyace

Crank drill and tap guides

Is anybody still making the drill and tap guides for crankshafts? I need a set to drill and tap two cranks @ 3/4" diameter, but if I could get a universal set to drill and tap 5/8, 3/4, and 1" cranks, that would be better for future use, if and when needed. PM with prices if still available...
  16. Scottyace

Tech HM 80 or H80 wanted

Need a HM 80 or H80 and/or with asymmetrical clutch driver for sons' Alsport project. Thanks, Scott
  17. Scottyace

I Don't Need Intervention!!!!!

My 2 oldest kids are possibly planning an intervention on their old man. My 15 year old son is against their plan. Been having lots of fun, spending LOTS of $$$$$. Not getting anything else done but MINIBIKES. Picked up another complete 68 TT 500 for parts this week. ($300.00) SCORE...
  18. Scottyace

Anyone in Providence, RI

I found some parts that I need near Providence. The guy (not OldMiniBikes member) does not have PayPal, nor does he have a someone that I can send the payment to. He wants me to send a POSTAL money order. With that type of payment, I don't have any guarantee that I am going to get my parts! I am looking...
  19. Scottyace

Alsport Tri-Sport?

My son and i picked this up off craigslist today. Any info on it? Year, Model? Any info would be great. Thanks!
  20. Scottyace

How about this one?