Search results

1. C

Engine Break in on LB50? Help!

Hey guys! So I am freakishly close to completion of my Yamaha Chappy rebuild project. Everything has been painted and its looking sharp. Now for the fun stuff.. I ordered this kit from treatland.tv for the chappy...
  2. C

71 Honda CT70 BarnFind

What should I do with it? Any Tips? haha I am on my second restoration of a second chappy and need some cash, but don't exactly know what I should ask for it!
  3. C

71 Honda CT70 BarnFind

Hello all, Drove down to Lafayette to pick up another chappy and ended up bringing a Honda CT70 home as well. I think it is a 1971.. I got it for next to nothing, and was thinking what it could be worth.. Had a guy offer me 160 for it today, as I posted it on Craigslist for $250 just...
  4. C

Any Ideas for This Chappy Rebuild?

To be honest I haven't done much shopping! Do you have any thoughts on different sprockets? or tires? (street treads) and yes it has a 2 speed low range, as well as high range.. sometimes I accelerate in 2 speed low, and then flip the manual switch into high gear! I know that is bad, but...
  5. C

Any Ideas for This Chappy Rebuild?

Hey ya'll.. I have been a long time chappy fan, this being my second chappy.. I am looking to really make this one nice.. I had a 78, orange and white, and now this one is blue and white, and a 79.. I have completely torn the little guy apart now, and am looking to restore it to as close...