Search results

1. K42karting

predator 1/2 inch exhaust?

i have an all stock predator on a many bike still have govenor i put a 1/2 inch echaust on it will it hurt the engine i just want sound not performance!!!!!!
  2. K42karting

briggs 3.5 exhaust length?

i have a stock briggs with no govenor i rev pretty high do these motors run better with a long pipe or short i have a screw on muffler at the end
  3. K42karting

how to get he valves out

Im getting ready to port my head but i dont know how to get the valves out. How dk i remove them
  4. K42karting

stamped 1.3 rockers?????????????? help!!!!

i have a stock valve train on my 6.5 clone i want to put 1.3 stamped rockers with 18 pound springs what do i have to do to make them work? i have searched i still dont understand them :helpsmilie: an i going to have to :grind:
  5. K42karting

Final list of mods looks good?

Hello all here we go ported 22cc head 18 pound springs cl1 cam tillotson 388a with diy curved manifold facing backwards billet rod and gx160 flywheel. Going to twist 5 to 6000 look good?
  6. K42karting

almost stock clone with tilly

what would happen if i put a 388a tilly on gas in a stock clone with ported head and exhaust and 10.8 springs? dont really want to buy my cam yet but im going to
  7. K42karting

Mods going to work in my clone?

Ok I've gone a different direction in my mods. This is what I have so far, I have a rlv open header k&n air filter governor removed and low oil sensor unplugged. I'm going to take my extra head and port it maybe mill it if I can find someone in town and tillotson 388a with 1" long manifold and...
  8. K42karting

tillotson to clone

On agk they have a manifold to put a tillotson to clone will the manifold work with my 388a tillotson? All help will be great, thanks!
  9. K42karting

murry tracker 2 good or not

i found this murray tracker 2 on cl good or not? what are they worth?
  10. K42karting

Exhaust on f200 that's going on my 1st mini

I'm getting first mini bike and I'm putting this unlimited f200 on it but the exhaust that's on it won't work so I need a new one. I want one that comes out the back or to the side at the back by the tire. I have briggs exhaust that would work on the style I want but haven't got to the shop to...
  11. K42karting

What exhaust will go on yf200

I'm getting first mini bike and I'm putting this unlimited f200 on it but the exhaust that's on it won't work so I need a new one. I want one that comes out the back or to the side at the back by the tire. I have briggs exhaust that would work on the style I want but haven't got to the shop to...
  12. K42karting

What is the best motor to use for me

I'm bored. on my barstool kart I have a 3.5hp Briggs should I build up an animal 206 it's stock I have an unlimited yf200 with tillotson on alky it has a really big cam, has rod and piston, and extreme head work or I have a race Briggs 5hp with a stock carb bored, ported, edges rounded and tuned...
  13. K42karting

F200 carb on clone or Briggs and alcohol to gas on carb

Ok I have this really modified yf200 will the carb fit on clone 6.5 or briggs 5hp :shrug:
  14. K42karting

Needing help with getting my 265 cam

Ok I have header air filter govnor removed getting a 265 modified cam. I'm only going to be twisting 4500 at the MOST normal 4100 have a stock carb. Making those rpms with a torque a verter. this is a heavy go kart with big mud tires. Do I need anything besides 18lb springs? What do u guys...
  15. K42karting

What is the best 6.5 clone cam for me?

I have a header an air filter #36 jet (90) a bored carb what is the best cam I can get. I'm getting 18lb springs and Molly pushrods if I need them I don't rev to high just want low end and torch
  16. K42karting

clone 6.5 cam question

ok i have a header, k&n air filter and .036 jet (#90) and bored, polished, and tuned carb. i have a cl1 cam do i need anything besides 18lb springs and when does this cam have the most effect? :shrug: