Search results

1. R

1973 Honda 70 3 wheeler redone for Christmas

yup 73 was the first year i believe. Hard to find original parts because its different then the rest of the years.
  2. R

1973 Honda 70 3 wheeler redone for Christmas

3. R

Oddesy?

Yeah finally figured out it wasn't Oddesy. Got to drive a lap with my hand over the carb choking it out. Thing don't turn for crap. I'm not sure the auto chokes getting power either. A lot of hanging wires.
  4. R

Oddesy?

I think it's an oddesy. But I'm having issues with the carb. It'll start n run for a sec or two if I shoot gas straight in, but then dies. It was really nasty when I cleaned it. So I have been searching online and all the Oddesy carbs I've seen look different. BTW I don't know alot about...
  5. R

custom manco big cat

Thanks guys. Its actually been posted in before and after pics, but noone ever commented. With some of the fancy stuff they do here I thought maybe it was lame.l lol The seats nothing but hinge and slide lock for a door. Now I dont know if I wanna sell it. :mad2:
  6. R

custom manco big cat

, Im selling my manco big cat. It has the 212 cc predator, and a custom lift seat for easy access. The rear tire needs recentered, and the chain is broke. I'll even throw in the old Techumsen engine that came on it. I dont wanna tear it down to ship. must pick up or I will deliver local. Dont...
  7. R

Post pic's of your custom or homemade exhaust

Welded a large washer to the smaller pipe wher the larger starts and put holes in the smaller pipe. WOW THAT CONFUSES ME?! The larger pipe (Car echaust) fit perfectly over the washer with the smaller running part way through the larger. anyone undestand any of that? Just need to clean it up...
  8. R

Custom Made Exhaust Pipes and Headers

Welded a large washer to the smaller pipe wher the larger starts and put holes in the smaller pipe. WOW THAT CONFUSES ME?! The larger pipe (Car echaust) fit perfectly over the washer with the smaller running part way through the larger. anyone undestand any of that? Just need to clean it up...
  9. R

My first scratch build - bobber style

I was thinking of using the same belt clutch system on my next build, only with a hand brake to activate it. Got the idea when I tore apart a junk craftsman snowblower. It had that system ran to a bar on the handle so i Kept it to use. Like the drawings. Im going for a stretch ride I can kick...
  10. R

knocking

My predator 212 did it too then stoped. Have you made any upgrades
  11. R

"Before and After" pics

ooops forgot my before pics. old lady kept complaining i was spending too much time on it. So i got a baja worrier on barter on cragslist for my next project. :laugh::laugh::scooter:
  12. R

"Before and After" pics

Almost done with my all new big cat. I made the seat lift so I can add a storage box and battery that are easy to get to.
  13. big cat redone

big cat redone

14. big cat redone

big cat redone

15. big cat redone

big cat redone

16. big cat redone

big cat redone

17. big cat redone

big cat redone

18. big cat redone

big cat redone