Search results

1. S

My terrible experience with Burntables and my resolution

The following is a reprint of a post I made on both CNCzone.com and plasmaspider.com on 19 May 2014, but thought would be equally as valuable here. Hopefully it will serve as an educational tool for at least one person out there and save them from making the same mistake I did upon entering the...
  2. S

DB30/Predator 212 throttle cable length?

I'm not around the bike right now so I can't take a measurement, but I'd like to go ahead and get my new grips and cable ordered if possible. Can anyone give me a definite answer on a throttle cable length for this setup? The ones I'm seeing are typically 48, 53 and 60. Any of these fit the bill...
  3. S

My first Mini Bike project...sidecar to come

Hello everyone, love the forum so far. I decided a couple weeks ago I was going to build a motorized cooler for tailgating and what not. That quickly changed into buying a mini bike and building a sidecar for a cooler. The sidecar will be detachable so the bike is still usable on its own. I...
  4. S

Brand new and full of questions (or at least a couple)...

Just found this site a couple days ago and have been reading up just about everything I can find so far. I originally had the intentions of building a motorized (engine, not electric) rideable cooler and started looking around online for some ideas as well as parts sources. Of course, while...