DB30/Predator 212 throttle cable length?

I'm not around the bike right now so I can't take a measurement, but I'd like to go ahead and get my new grips and cable ordered if possible. Can anyone give me a definite answer on a throttle cable length for this setup? The ones I'm seeing are typically 48, 53 and 60. Any of these fit the bill or is there a better cable length?

Thanks!!

Also, are the stated measurements of a throttle cable the housing length or the actual cable length?

Hent

I'm not around the bike right now so I can't take a measurement, but I'd like to go ahead and get my new grips and cable ordered if possible. Can anyone give me a definite answer on a throttle cable length for this setup? The ones I'm seeing are typically 48, 53 and 60. Any of these fit the bill or is there a better cable length?

Thanks!!

Also, are the stated measurements of a throttle cable the housing length or the actual cable length?
Cable length doesn't matter much for the motor, but the size of tthe bike.

You can get the longest one and cut it down....

Cable length doesn't matter much for the motor, but the size of tthe bike.

You can get the longest one and cut it down....
With a different motor I figured the cable routing might be different than it was originally and therefore require a different length. Also didn't know if the new cables would have a movable stop on them so that I could indeed cut them down.

Hent

The cables we sell come with a ball and barrel end. Most people cut off the ball end, slide the cable out and cut the conduit and cable to the right length. You can cut it with a sharp pair of dykes, or I prefer to use a hammer and flat punch.

joekd

I still just go to the local sporting goods store and buy a bike brake cable then do like Hent said, cut off the unused end, run the cable out of the housing, fit it on the bike, cut housing to length then reinsert cable and cut off excess cable once all hooked up