Search results

1. rudedog

Stupid Mistake

Get a drift or flat punch and knock it back into shape and braze the thing back closed. check for leaks, mount, ride.
  2. rudedog

The Texas Thread

Houston, but you knew that, lol.
  3. rudedog

Its My Birthday

16!?!?! I remember those times. Don't wanna go back, but certainly wish I had known what I know now, LOL. Happy Birthday!!
  4. rudedog

TAV alignment opinions wanted

:thumbsup:
  5. rudedog

TAV alignment opinions wanted

looks like it needs to go in, in the back or out, in front about an 1/8" inch or so.
  6. rudedog

Punk ass kid in the slammer for stealing my bird!!

Sorry to disagree here but I think Neck is probably right. On the other hand I also think it's already to late, doing the time isn't going to teach him much if anything , except finding different ways of not getting caught. If a child doesn't know right from wrong by the time it's 10yrs old...
  7. rudedog

The base for my new weldingcart

Niiiiice cart!! I used a kiddie shopping cart. It's not pretty, but it works.
  8. rudedog

Show off your harleys

Gonna throw mine up. It's HarDly A Davidson, but who cares. 2010 Kikker. 3 grand, I built it myself, it gets more attention at meets than ANY Harley and I have just as much fun as the guys on $10-20,000 dollar bikes.
  9. rudedog

Larry Larson runs 6.95 @ 209 on Drag Week

Exhaust "dumps". Mechanical valves that open at the rear of the header, sammiched between exhaust pipe.
  10. rudedog

Anyone is the Houston area?

I'm still around, although some health issues have stopped me from finishing my mini projects.
  11. rudedog

Got a good one here

I was gonna say Rupp.
  12. rudedog

Hydro brakes question

they bleed just like a car.
  13. rudedog

Getting me a Bender!

Oh we love it. We built the roll cage for our Lemons car with it, 1 5/8" dom. We got the ratchet accessory, it certainly makes it easier. I'd like to get a hydro/ram set up for it so it would be a little quicker, but it works in a pinch. I'm also thinking on getting a 1" die set to use for a...
  14. rudedog

Getting me a Bender!

pop for the manual, and spend the rest on extra die sets.
  15. rudedog

I guess I'm hooked! picked this one up today..

needs white walls
  16. rudedog

Screw CL Will they be suing and fining OldMiniBikes next

TRK I could give you a list on who to call for that.
  17. rudedog

Favorite Movie

Way too many real favorites, but the first movie that scared the hell out of me was the original Salem's Lot based on a '75 book by Stephen King. Corny by today's standards, but hey, I was 9.
  18. rudedog

now that is how to decorate a living room

HELLLLLLLL YEAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! Why, because racecar, and he CAN, ain't no better reason!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  19. rudedog

could this be why my db30 isnt trying to start? (pics included)

So.........basically a KILL SWITCH:hammer: Hook it back up the right way and see what happens.
  20. rudedog

How do I flange tubing?

I've seen guys use the end of an anvil and a torch