Search results

1. B

Disc Brake Please Help

This is a MESS:sad:... I'm pretty sure i have installed this incorrectly and was hoping to get some help and pointers. I also need a brake return spring and was wondering if OldMiniBikes had one for sale. Any help would be much appreciated.
  2. B

OldMiniBikes.com... there's an app for that?

I was thinking the other day how awesome it would be if there was an app for this website... any one else think so too?
  3. B

Cat 400TS Mini Bike

For sale is a rare Cat 400TS. It has a 3hp briggs motor that runs good and i also have a 1970's tecumseh motor that doesnt run but i believe it is the original so if you want it then i will throw it in with the bike. In the picture the front fender is not there but i just ordered a new chrome...
  4. B

Is this a Lil Indian?

The guy who i bought it from said it was a Lil Indian but I am skeptical...
  5. B

Why is my engine underperforming?

I have a 3hp briggs engine and it only goes about 10mph with me on it (im 140lbs)... and when i go in grass I have to kick my feet to get going. What do you think could be wrong?
  6. B

Clown Question: What were the original motors used for Lil Indians

This is probably an obvious answer for many but what motor did Lil Indian use on their minibikes? I was wondering because im playing on picking up a lil indian tomorrow.
  7. B

Where is everyone getting these mini bike projects?!

I joined this forum about a week ago and keep seeing all these awesome bikes that people are picking up for great prices and they look sweet and original. I check craigslist everyday and can't find anything! Do i just need to be patient or is there another site where you guys are finding all...
  8. B

Is Hent the leader of these boards?

I keep seeing threads from Hent saying what people can and cannot post... Does he control the boards? This is purely out of curiosity not disrespect. I'm interested because one of my posts got deleted and I was wondering if it was deleted by him. Thanks
  9. B

Rupp Black Widow, Am I an Idiot?

the other day i saw an ad on craigslist showing a rupp black widow project for 175$... i went to go take a look at it the other day: It had a 5hp briggs and needed a carb (he had one and it was included), it needed the front tire replaced, he also had that, and the chain needed another link...