Cat 400TS Mini Bike

For sale is a rare Cat 400TS. It has a 3hp briggs motor that runs good and i also have a 1970's tecumseh motor that doesnt run but i believe it is the original so if you want it then i will throw it in with the bike. In the picture the front fender is not there but i just ordered a new chrome fender. It has a kill switch, the brakes work, and motor runs great. Im taking a complete shot in the dark here but 800 OBO. I will not ship it, im located in pittsburgh.

Last edited:
Understandable...but you must list a price or the thread will be deleted. You can put a price of what you think it may be worth and add B.O. after.

You're giving it away!

800 is a little low. If I was closer I'd get it. :thumbsup:
Too funny! :lol:

I joined this forum about a week ago and keep seeing all these awesome bikes that people are picking up for great prices and they look sweet and original. I check craigslist everyday and can't find anything! Do i just need to be patient or is there another site where you guys are finding all these sweet bikes.
You found a great deal and now you're selling it?? :shrug:

Last edited:
I dont know why everyone is so concerned with how i sell MY bike... everyone calls people out on these boards for selling a bike on multiple websites, who cares? why does it matter to you?