Search results

1. D

Earnie's Handmade Dwarf Cars

Stumbled across this today at lunch. Handmade Dwarf cars in Arizona... MAKE | Ernie’s Handmade Dwarf Cars
  2. D

cheap handle bar mounts

Hey all, just found these aluminum handlebar mounts w screws at the local bicycle shop for $3.99 each. As you can see, they have a long flat section that can be used as a platform support. Looks like they are for 1" diameter bars, but they could easily be made to fit other diameters...
  3. D

Minibaja: Stock and TAV2 Performance: Is this correct?

A while ago I made a excel spreadsheet to compare the performance of a stock Minibaja mb165 with and without a TAV2 installed. In stock form, this minibike has a 10 tooth sprocket on the crankshaft, with 20 driven/10 driving sprockets on the jackshaft, and a 50 tooth rear wheel sprocket...
  4. D

Open Class: drbhuntnfish 2x2 hydrostatic minibaja

My entry for the 2013 OldMiniBikes open class is an attempt at turning a minibaja MB165 into a 2x2 This has been an idea I've had for several years. Several years ago, I bought two MB165's... One of which I modified by adding a rear rack, a mesquite tree shield (windscreen), and a...
  5. D

Woodward Fab 8" Throatless Shear

Hi all, new poster who just entered the 2013 build off. Since it's December, I can't work on my bike yet according to the rules, I've been gathering some tools in the shed for when January finally arrives. Here is one of my favorite new tools that I bought, along with the mounting plate I...