Search results

1. B

Fuel pump question.

Have a 16hp Tec OHV and just did a head gasket on it and runs great but the fuel pump hose coming from the front of the motor to the pump diaphram keeps filling with oil. I clean it out and fills again. Motor has good compression and don't seem to have blowby at all.
  2. B

Rupp mini bike frame for sale.

Have a Rupp mini bike frame for sale. Frame is in good condition, no bends or welds. The pulley has Rupp stamped on it, has Rupp on the tires. Tires are good condition, seat cover is missing. Has headlight and chrome ring. Someone at one time painted the chrome fenders as some chrome is showing...
  3. B

Need help with carb flooding out.

Have a Tecumsah 5hp and the carb kept flooding out with gas pouring out of the carb. So I rebuilt it and still had the same problem so I lowered the float level and added a fuel filter and still does it. Any ideas? Maybe a hole in the brass float? If someone has a carb, I'd be interested in it.
  4. B

Need idler pulley for chain?

I have a Whirlwind bike and installed an 8hp Briggs, so I had to move the motor ahead bout 4 inches. Well then the air cleaner hit the frame so I modified that. Now the chain rubs against the frame. Where can I fine some type of idler pulley to mount to the frame so the chain can ride on it. Or...
  5. B

Chain tool needed.....

Where can I find a chain tool for size 41 chain or one that works on different sizes but includes all?
  6. B

Sears and MTD mini bike

Have a Sears Runabout with a 2 1/2hp Briggs and lots of new parts and a MTD with new clutch and a 5hp Tecumsah with it but not installed for sale. Need 250.00 for the both in central Pa. 570-594-6081
  7. B

Need seat and motor mount plate.

I need a seat for a Whirlwind, it's the solo seat with the springs under it. Also Needed is a motor mount plate for a Briggs. Anyone have?
  8. B

What size chain do I need?

Have a Whirlwind mini bike and it has no chain or clutch. The sprocket is on the back wheel and how can I tell what size chain and clutch I'll need? It's not stamped on the sprocket anywhere. Looks much bigger than a 35.
  9. B

Need a Briggs 5hp recoil.

I need a Briggs 5hp recoil. My spring broke. This is for the newer horozontal shaft motor.
  10. B

Sears Runabout

I have a 70's Sears Runabout mini bike for sale. Color is lime green. Has new wheels, tires, sprocket and throttle cable. Runs good with a 2 1/2 hp Briggs. Original tags still on the bike. About all it needs is the rear brake scuff pad is missing. Asking 250.00 or best offer. Located in central...
  11. B

Sears mini bike, 2 1/2 hp Briggs?

Found a Sears mini bike for sale but it only has a 2 1/2 hp Briggs on it. My question is,,,,did they come with that small of a motor from factory?
  12. B

Briggs carb swap?

I have a 3.5 Briggs with a dia. type carb. It's the one with the intake (S shaped) and the carb has a diaphram on the bottom. This thigs has all new parts and I'm have a heck of a time getting it to start and run right when it does start. Is there another route I can go, like a different carb?
  13. B

Tecumsah 3.5 bowl carburetor

I need a Tecumsah 3.5 bowl carb in good condition. Mine is not rebuildable.
  14. B

Mini with bad vibration.

I have a mini bike with a Tecumsah 3.5 hp motor. It has the torque converter and when setting there running it's fine but when taking it for a ride it has a really bad vibration thatalmost knocks you off the seat. What can I look for to get rid of this?
  15. B

Tecumsah carb,,,filter options.

I have 2 Tecumsah motors without the stock air filter. They're gone. What other way can I install an air filter other than stock. Anyone have any pictures? I was told just to put a window screen over the carb, but don't like that idea.
  16. B

Can someone ID these bikes?

Bought these 2 bikes todeay and was wondering if someone on here could tell me the make and about the year? I looked around for id and couldn't find it. But then again,,,,might be looking at the wrong place. The one on the left has an old briggs 3 1/2 hp with the bowl type carb and one on the...
  17. B

How do you tell what clutch to buy?

I see different numbers for a clutch. How do you tell what clutch to buy to match up to the chain?
  18. B

Manco Thunderbird trade?

I have a Manco Thunderbird frame with everything but motor, chain and clutch I'd like to trade for an old school mini bike frame.
  19. B

What's considered a clone motor?

What is considered a clone motor? I have a mini bike I want to fix up for the kids and need a motor for it. Maybe a 5 hp. What motor will I need as I understand I can't use just like a snow blower motor or tiller. I need something that's setup for stop and go throttle where like the ones I...
  20. B

Suzuki Trail Hopper 50cc.

I have an old Suzuki Trail Hopper 50cc for sale or trade. It's been setting for years, has new tires and ran good, shifted good and the lights even worked. What's wrong??????????Probably needs a carb cleaning, clutch cable is tight, front fender missing, seat torn and just needs some TLC. I do...