Search results

1. S

Streaker Pace Setter

Been working on this for a customer. Fought it for 3-4 days. Run but only on choke. Checked all the obvious, everything was fine. Come to find out the intake spacer plate has to be warped. Changed it from a running engine and everything works fine. Anyone know what year by chance?
  2. S

Found this......

I haven't seen anything this big before or with that type of rear end
  3. S

Foremost rear scrub brake

Looking for a repo or a decent stock rear scrub brake. Like this
  4. S

Last one from the pile

Last one from the pile. What is it?
  5. S

Another one from the pile

Dug another one out. What is it?
  6. S

Picture help please

Can someone please help with picture posting? Do you have to have like Photobucket or something?
  7. S

What is it?

I got this older mini a few years ago. It has a front end that looks like it was adjustable but the inside pieces are stuck. They are solid stock that slides into the rest of the front end.
  8. S

Adventurer????

I know it has been a while since I have been on here. But I just have gotten out of the mini bike world and recently gotten back into it. Also just got my internet back a few weeks ago. And I just got a front end that is all square tubing, has a 3 wheeler like front tire and a fiber glass front...
  9. S

mm5 Indian????

any one ever heard of a mm5 indian??? Do you know any info on it like when was it made and what size and brand engine came with it? I am asking for a buddy of mine. I dont have a pic as of yet.
  10. S

just got this one.........

I was told it might be a bonanza, or a montgomery wards.........want to know for sure. I have an engine in the box that runs but it has a threaded end on the pto shaft, so it probably came off a pump or some thing. Thanks.
  11. S

torque converter problems.........help please!!

I have been working on getting the Rupp going and all but when I put the tq converter on the belt was way too big. What size belt is one suposed to have????
  12. S

tank decals??

Again I have a Rupp Roadster 2 that I am trying to restore and the tank decals are messed up. Does any one make replacements for these? thanks.
  13. S

Lighting coil for 3hp tecumseh???

I just got a Rupp Roadster and it has the rear tail light on it, no head light at the moment. I was wondering if some one could post a pic of the lighting coil for the 3hp? I have 4 3 hp tecumsehs and they all look alike except one coil that the legs are wider on. I dont see any thing that looks...
  14. S

Rupp Roadster 2

this is what I picked up today for a song........... here are some shots of the tank, which is clean as a new born babys butt. here is one of the engine. it has the 3hp tec that has the exhaust out the side of the cyclinder instead of by the carb intake. a few misc pics...
  15. S

Rupp Roadmaster

I have a question about the roadmasters, was there not many of them made or some thing??? dont see much for any thing on roadmaster. Not ebay or here.
  16. S

needed and wanted.........

I need a par of 6 in 6hole alumin manco wheels like the one in this link...... Manco Aluminum Rims And could use the spacer too. Let me know what you have please. Thanks to who ever moved this for me.
  17. S

Some "BLING BLING" on the cheap cheap.....

Here is an idea I accidently came up with. It shows how to add a 1 barrel carb (car or truck) chrome air breather to your mini chopper, gokart, mini bike, which ever you have. Now this is just a tip, not saying it works for every project out there........... First off let me say I just dont...
  18. S

Tilly carb.....racing carb or chainsaw carb???

Ok what I have is a tillotson carb that I got off a 5 hp briggs horizontal shaft gokart engine. What I am trying to figure out is if it is a racing carb or just a chain saw carb???? It has the numbers......HL141C on it. here are some pics (sorry about the hand in the way) can any...
  19. S

What I believe to be a Rupp...........

Here is a pic of what I believe to be a Rupp. But the other Rupps I have seen have 2 tank mounts not just one......That is the only thing that makes me think it may not be a rupp. It has the driven part of the clutch but not the driver. I have a driven and a driver for a 5 hp briggs but I...
  20. S

Fairbanks-Morse clutch???

I just got a fairbanks-Morse comet style clutch. with driver and the driven jackshaft, belt style. What if any length does the driver have to be away from the driven? I have the belt, but I have been told that the belt does not have to be tight like the chain. Help me out here guys. Also I am...