Search results

1. M

Posting for a friend.

Anyone know what this is. He got the bike and the old owner gave him some cat forks i was able to id with a cat wheel on it. But the not really sure its a cat. Bird maybe?? Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
  2. M

Engine balancing

Anyone have any diy methods of engine balancing. I definitely need to get my build off motor balanced but have a couple Briggs that are built up pretty big that need it to. Don't really wanna send em all out if I can build something to do it on my own. I'm from Detroit area if anyone knows...
  3. M

Manco 6inch rear mag wheel

Looking for a six inch rear wheel for my manco. I would like to trade the six inch lil Indian wheel that's on it now for one. But just let me know what you got and want. Thanks Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  4. M

Tubing supply places metro Detroit??

Does anyone know of places that carry odd sized tubing. I'm kinda stuck on my build off bike atm. I need 1 1/8 tubing for the motor mount and all of the local shops around me don't stock it. And the ones that do have a $250 minimum. Unfortunately I only need like two 13" pieces. Sent from my...
  5. M

Found this in my buddies garage.

Found this today while doing done work at his house. He inherited and knows nothing about it. I don't either can anyone shed sine light. I want to get it but want to be fair with him at the same time. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  6. M

Want to make ten inch wheel wider?

I've been trying to come up with some ideas on a spacer or something I can make to modify my ten inch wheels. Reason for this is so I can run a wider tire in the rear. I have access to a machine shop that has everything I could possibly need to make something. I'm just not quite sure where to...
  7. M

mteezey's Open-Class -----Rupp C-3000 Extreme----

This is my first year entering. I will be building a 1968 rupp c250. For all the rupp guys out there that feel these are sacred frames and should be saved... Better go away now. The frame is gonna get two inches of height added along with six inches on bottom rail and ten up top. Also using a...
  8. M

Bird??

Anyone know what this is? Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  9. M

Saved from the scrapyard..

Was working in northeast Ohio the other day. Pull up to the house and see what looks like a scrap pile in the back. And I can see some motors and other odds and ends of stuff. But most importantly a go-kart. Never really been that into karts but hey there fun and this one was in a pile of scrap...
  10. M

Not a mini bike but anyone know what it is...

Not mine but a buddy picked this up and wanted me to help him id it. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  11. M

PvP flywheel

Just wondering if anyone is using the pvl flywheel. I plan on building my gx200 probably to the extreme. I don't think I wanna go with the arc flywheel if the pvl one does the job the same. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  12. M

Build engine around.....

Ok so I've decided to build my rupp continental. Gonna put some nice suspension on it and stretch the swing arm a little to fit some bigger tires. I wanted to turn the bike into a big block drag bike but my body just can't handle the hard tail ride at any of the places we ride around me. Since...
  13. M

Arc billet flywheel??

I got a Briggs raptor built by jerry dover. It runs on methanol I know a little about it like bored .010 over, billet rod, dyno cam(not sure on size). Anyways I decided to hook a tach up to see what kind of rpms I was getting. And I've hit 6100+ a few times without feeling like I was being too...
  14. M

Briggs Raptor. Dover power motor???

Hi I recently purchased a "raptor" off of eBay. I of course bought the motor as is and won the auction at a very reasonable price. Anyways the motor looks pretty legit I haven't fully opened it up but I can see quite a few places that machine work has been done on it like where the valve seats...
  15. M

Huffy hustler kickstand

Does anyone know if this looks like the orig kickstand fir #7 huffy hustler. Bike has two holes stand only one. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
  16. M

Huffy hustler chain guard

Looking for a chain guard for my #7 huffy hustler. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
  17. M

Crank swap

This is my situation. I have a 5hp Briggs on my mini that had bad rings and only a 1 inch shaft. Having the short shaft was causing issues with mounting the clutch since there was only about an 1/8th of an inch of the key grabbing on my hilliards clutch. Heres the issue I pulled a new 5 horse...
  18. M

Throttle recommendations?

Putting together this huffy hustler and broke two of the die cast throttle assemblies 1". Is there anything real strong out there that doesn't end up slipping after a few rides? Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
  19. M

What are they?

Just picked up four bikes for a great price. I know what two of them are but not to sure on the other two. Red one an old taco maybe? Blue one no clue, black with red rupp, and last but not least the huffy hustler. Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2