Search results

1. M

Rubber mounts

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on rubber mounts for the engine. I have them on mine, and I can't seem to keep tension on the chain very well. I'll adjust it to almost zero slack (correct?), and after riding for a while, it gets really loose. It seems to make the bike buck when I get...
  2. M

The Purple Cyclops

Hey all! I haven't posted for a while, but I finally got it finished. I call it the Purple Cyclops. I don't know if it is actually a Cyclops mini, but that is the closest I could come to identifying it. It's a custom now anyway, so who cares! Hope you like it, because I couldn't be happier with...
  3. M

Tec. H60 hop ups

Hey all. Been on before, but not for a while. Just curious about simple hop ups for my H60. I've added a K+N filter, and freed up the exhaust with a shorty silencer off a dirtbike. What are some other easy hop ups to get some more hp out of it? Governor mods? Rejetting the carb? Any help...
  4. M

Bushings for str. shaft

Where can I get str. shaft bushings. I haven't disassembled for an exact meas. yet, but the tube is 1" od, and the bolt is a 7/16''. Thanks.
  5. M

Upgraded chain size

Is there any need to increase the size of my chain? I have #35 stock. The eng. has been increased to a 6hp Tecumseh. It is stock now, but I may mod it a little in the near future. I need to buy chain and sprockets anyway, so I'm wondering if I should go to a #41. Thanks.
  6. M

Generator on Tecumseh

Hey, guys. I'm interested in installing a head and tail light on my mini. I have a 6hp OHV Tecumseh. I noticed that they make this engine with some sort of generator for this purpose. Anyone know if it can be converted, and how to do it? Thanks.
  7. M

New guy w/project

Hello all. I just signed up, but have been lurking for a little while. I got sent here by my bud, deezildennis. I just bought a project mini to tool around my lake lot with. Still trying to figure out what I have, but it has been retrofitted w/a 6hp OHV Tecumseh. Just what I need, another...