Search results

1. F

Bent Rim

Ok so I'm fixing up a 1970 Fox Sundowner and my rim is bent. When mounted it rolls unevenly. I can't find any replacements online(found one the guy wanted $75). Is there any way I could unbend the rim and fix it??
  2. F

Want to buy this, but need to know what it is first!

Found this Rupp on Craigslists and it seems to be a really good deal to me. Any idea what model it is etc... original engine...? Thanks
  3. F

Western Flyer

Found this Western Flyer SS400 on Craigslists it's a neat looking bike but not sure if its worth $75 WESTERN FLYER MINI BIKE FRAME SS400
  4. F

Help with gearing!?

Ok so I'm redoing a 1970 Fox Sundowner, and I'm not sure how to go about the gearing. The rear tire has a 36 tooth sprocket on it, and I would like to continue to use that if possible. However most other bikes I see have much larger sprockets on the rear. So with my 36 tooth sprocket will the...
  5. F

Will this engine fit?

I'm currently restoring a 1970 Fox Sundowner, and want to buy a 212cc Predator to put on it. However I have doubts about the engine fitting. The dimensions of the Predator are as follows: Height: 13-3/5 in Width: 12-3/5 Length: 15-2/5 in I measured the frame roughly where the engine would...
  6. F

Can I use this engine!?

Need an engine for my mini bike and this ones pretty cheap. However I can't seem to find a 7/8 clutch online. Would this shaft even work? Someone give me some input please here's the ad as well Honda 5hp Horzontal Shaft Engine **You may ignore this. To my knowledge they only make Centrifugal...
  7. F

1970 Fox Sundowner Build

Ok so I purchased this bike a week ago, and just started working on it a bit today. Paid $75 for a roller (feel like I overpaid a little but not very concerned). Today I took the whole bike apart, and then started to sand blast a bit of the frame. Until my sand blaster just decided it...
  8. F

What mini bike is this?

Just picked up this mini bike frame for $75 the PO mention something about it being a 1970 Fox? I can't really find anything about it online, and am not exactly sure what the bike is. If anyone knows please do help! Thanks in advance