What mini bike is this?

Just picked up this mini bike frame for $75 the PO mention something about it being a 1970 Fox? I can't really find anything about it online, and am not exactly sure what the bike is. If anyone knows please do help!
Thanks in advance

Fox Sundowner...had the Sax motor on it
Yeah definitely looks to be a Sundowner. Thanks for the help! Also not that it matters because I'm keeping the bike, but what is the value on these things are they some what rare? I paid $75 for the thing feel like maybe I over payed a bit.

Your welcome...and its not rare...and they dont bring mad cash. But to turn it all original..you will pay tons for the motor and recoil and end up spending waaaay more than they sell for in mint condition. But you cant beat 75 bucks for a roller. So your best bet is to build it your way and enjoy it.

Your welcome...and its not rare...and they dont bring mad cash. But to turn it all original..you will pay tons for the motor and recoil and end up spending waaaay more than they sell for in mint condition. But you cant beat 75 bucks for a roller. So your best bet is to build it your way and enjoy it.
Ya this is my first minibike, and wasn't planning on making it all original anyways just want something to ride around and thanks again for the help!

jrzmac

Just picked up this mini bike frame for $75 the PO mention something about it being a 1970 Fox? I can't really find anything about it online, and am not exactly sure what the bike is. If anyone knows please do help!
Thanks in advance

some models came with spoke rims:

A little info on rupp mags

Rupp mag wheels have 5 holes

Like on my roadster, yes I know wrong rims for a 1969 roadster but they look sweet

I found a chrome triangle tank, DEEP in the weeds, rested on a snowblower at a garage sale today...

Went walking the junkpiles outback..

found that tank
a 3.5 sidepooper
BAD ASS 70's mag 20 inch BMX wheel
and a tag for an H70 that I've been needing

for 20 bucks...