Search results

1. K

Looking to buy a few 1972 ramrod items

The Ramrod is my first bike I ever owned and I still have it. Bought in 1984 for $80 Looking for the following: tail light assy The metal shrouding that goes around the cylinder Core carburetor kill switch brake cables
  2. K

Anyone know the history of Arctic Cat bikes?

Wondering how they came to be. It's a sled company, the bikes were only sold for a few years and my ramrod has a Kawi engine from what I understand.
  3. K

WTB Arctic cat ramrod parts

The Ramrod is my first bike I ever owned and I still have it. Bought in 1984 for $80 Looking for the following: tail light assy The metal shrouding that goes around the cylinder Core carburetor kill switch brake cables
  4. K

can someone name this old girl?

Not sure at all what it is, and ive just recently staryed expanding from old hondas.
  5. K

2 days and about 18 beers later-the bonanza is alive!

The bike must have sat for at least a decade. Cleaned the tank out, cleaned the carb, decarboned the head, shot some oil down the valves so the guides wont stick greased up the clutch shaft and frame. Also had no spark, the air gap on the magneto way way too big and the points were all...
  6. K

What model and year bonanza do i have?

Been a member for a while on here but usually just searched for info and found it without needing to post. I got this bonanza as part of a trade. The guy thought its a 1967 but id like to know for sure. Its pretty much all there, from my searches it looks most like a bc1300?
  7. K

1972 arctic cat ramrod parts needed

Looking for the following: Carb in any state of disrepair Tail light Heat shields for top end of engine Reflectors Maybe a pullstart mechanism
  8. K

new to the forum

I've somehow only discovered this site now. Here's a short list of the minis I currently own: 72 arctic cat ramrod 1970 honda st70 71 and 79 ct70 72, 74, 75 z50, 2 of which are titled for street. 83 z50 Hoping to get my ramrod back up ti snuff with help of this forum. I've had it since...