Search results

1. Awdstatus

1968 Taco 22

All original 68 Taco 22. Selling as is. Original paint, motor, seat, rims. I even have the original owners manual for the briggs engine. asking $1250 obo.
  2. Awdstatus

Powerdyne chopper for sale

Hey guys I have a powerdyne chopper not sure what year it is or what it's even worth. If you guys wouldn't mind giving me some insight on the bike it would greatly appreciated.
  3. Awdstatus

Indian?

Still a noob to these old mini bikes..clearly this is an Indian just was wondering what year you pros might think it would be and what model it is. And is it worth $250 that the guy is asking? Thanks guy much appreciated :scooter:
  4. Awdstatus

Power Dyne "RAIL" Chopper

Hey guys this bike Has brand new rear tire and tube brand new front tube brand new throttle brand new wheel bearings front and back the frame has been completely stripped down from rust and repainted left the rusty fan shroud cover it looks good with the yellow paint as well as the rear...
  5. Awdstatus

cat mini bike for parts

Parting out my cat mini bike just wanna make room in the garage not sure of the year but it's early 70s I assume it has a predator 79cc engine pretty much brand new maybe 1 hour in it the bike has no seat and it is pretty much clean from rust just some surface rust in a few areas it runs and...
  6. Awdstatus

stella?

Was thinking about making an offer on this bike off of Craigs list kid says it's never need used brand new lol...any way are those even Stella rims and it has no fenders on it at all
  7. Awdstatus

68' 3 horse Briggs rebuild

Was curious if there's any threads already started on here to maybe guide me on how to rebuild my top end wanted to do the piston ,rings and valves it burns a lot of oil only motors i rebuilt were 2 strokes and obviously they have no valves I've seen videos on you tube but i kinda wanted...
  8. Awdstatus

sensation wheel

Have a sensation wheel with the sprocket the tube holds air asking $30
  9. Awdstatus

Briggs 3hp idle issues

Had scooped up a 3 horse Briggs but it doesn't wanna seem to idle with out me holding the throttle...it stays idling by itself if I have the idle adjustment screw all the way in and if I screw it out at all it wants to die I'm clueless
  10. Awdstatus

Power Dyne "RAIL" Chopper clutch cover

Looking for a power Dyne rail clutch cover any condition is acceptable just need one thanks lmk Mike
  11. Awdstatus

Rupp rim and tire?

Have this old rim I think it might be a rupp:shrug:? with the drum brake, cable and hand lever tire has tread and tube holds air tire size says 3.00-10 if I Remember correctly if your interested lmk asking $25 + shipping
  12. Awdstatus

old stella?

I know this looks like a stella but there's nothing on the front fork plate that says stella it's blank did stella used to do that back in the day and not put nothing on the fork plate? Could it be a replica or something? What year is it?
  13. Awdstatus

tire tube question

If I have a tire that says 400-6 on it would I be able to use a tube thats 410-6?
  14. Awdstatus

Where does this go on the brigg engines

Got this in a sticker pack was wondering on where it went?
  15. Awdstatus

*Wanted* Tecumseh small block HS series engine

I have a Power Dyne "RAIL" chopper bike and one of the guys here on the forum told me I need the small block HS series engine for my setup cause a lot of motors won't fit ? Or if anyone knows or has of another engine that would be period correct for my setup would be greatly...
  16. Awdstatus

Power Dyne "RAIL" Chopper front rim and tire

Looking for Power Dyne "RAIL" Chopper front rim and tire..The size is 4.10x3.50-6
  17. Awdstatus

Power Dyne galaxie chopper

Just picked this up today looks pretty cool not sure what kinda motor goes on this but I'm gonna clean it up and see where it takes me you guys sure of what year these were made?
  18. Awdstatus

This a stellar?

Guy told me this is a stellar if so what kind and what year?
  19. Awdstatus

help anyone?

Was thinking of picking this big guy up any ideas on what kinds bike it is?
  20. Awdstatus

What model power Dyne is this?

Are power dyes rare or there's plenty to go around I've never really looked Into these little guys? Was wondering what model and year this guy is