Search results

1. pmoore4321

Frankenchopper?

Is this someones parts bike or is it factory?
  2. pmoore4321

FrankenRupp build

3. pmoore4321

Harbor Freight 6.5 clones @ $99

The sale is back on: Buy Now!
  4. pmoore4321

cache of mini bikes in San Antonio

What do you all think about this: Container Full Of Mini Bike Parts (Container Not Included) I see a lot of pocket bikes, but it looks like some older also Preston
  5. pmoore4321

Manco Streaker w/GX200 clone

I picked this Manco Streaker up from a guy who had it craigslist. It had a 3.5hp Techumseh on it, but the carburetor was missing. I ran down to Harbor Freight and picked up a $97 clone. I had the aftermarket air cleaner left over from the Indian and I went ahead and threw in the #90 jet. I...
  6. pmoore4321

Emulsion tube modification

An attempt to richen the mixture on a GX200 emulsion tube. Any comments? Solder, flux, and a 45w soldering iron:
  7. pmoore4321

WTB: GX200 stock carb idle mixture screw

I went to richen the mixture on my stock GX200 carb and found the adjustment was capped to prevent movement. I tried to remove the cap and broke the screw. If anyone has one available I would appreciate it. Thanks Preston
  8. pmoore4321

Stump Jumper boat motor

I remember seeing these years ago at a gun or hunting show here in Houston. I wonder how well they work. I think one could be made with a little effort. Stump Jumper- Features
  9. pmoore4321

Just picked this up...What is it?

I picked this up off of craigslist today. I can't find one like it. There are hex head bolts on the rear control arms so I assume it's not that old. Any ideas?
  10. pmoore4321

Lil' Indian 2-piece rebuild

The wife and I picked this Lil' Indian frame up we found on craigslist. We disassembled and painted it today.
  11. pmoore4321

Bitten by the minibike bug

Ok...Dad would never let me have a minibike for fear I would break my neck. Now, in my 30s, I stumbled onto this site which led to the purchase of a Doodle Bug from the guy out in Arizona. My wife asking the whole time "What do you need that for?" The Doodle Bug arrives today and I unbox...