Search results

1. Emerisk8

Cheng Shin Tires Vs. Stock doodlebug tires

Do these tires give More traction or effect the handling?
  2. Emerisk8

Cheng Shin Tires Vs. Stock doodlebug tires

So I was wondering if there was any major difference between knobby tires and the stock doodle bug tires. Like any perks for them? Just looking for the best off-road ride :) :scooter:
  3. Emerisk8

Doodlebug Rotor

Does anyone have a rotor for the old style doodlebug. Thanks!
  4. Emerisk8

So this might be a dumb question...

Completely spaced that haha You guys know where to get any cheap under $100 spun gas cans?
  5. Emerisk8

So this might be a dumb question...

Can you use a catch can this one in particular (Strut Mount Catch Tank) as a gas tank? I'm just curious because its so cheap. :scooter:
  6. Emerisk8

Doodlebug Torque Converter set up

I cant find how to set it up without having it hit the support for the fender is there a special backplate I need? If anyone has pictures of thier setup it would be great. :confused:
  7. Emerisk8

Front Brakes

I have a brake caliper that is missing the bolt to hold in the line i was wondering if this is the correct bolt Break Hose Screw 10mmx29mm :scooter:
  8. Emerisk8

Mini Bike Back brake

Should I just buy it and take the risk? :shrug:
  9. Emerisk8

Mini Bike Back brake

So I found the rim for my mini bike ( Rim - Rear Rim for Mini Chopper ) And this brake looks like it would fit on it ( Drum Brake - Larger Version ) Would it? :scooter: Sorry for the long addresses im not sure how to post links :confused:
  10. Emerisk8

Mini Bike Back brake

I was gonna say that was to but I don't see where the bracket would connect on that brake. Would it connect to the frame or the wheel? Sorry i'm more of a disk brake kinda guy :laugh:
  11. Emerisk8

Mini Bike Back brake

Sooooo I'm back guys! Sorry for another noob question but I was concerned with this before I bought the brake how exactly large does the diameter have to be I have a 12mm back axel and the bearing housing is alot bigger then that
  12. Emerisk8

Mini Bike Back brake

Thank you for the help! I've been stumped on this project for way longer then I should of been.
  13. Emerisk8

Mini Bike Back brake

Does the brake have to be a direct replacement? I measured it and it came out to be 4.5 inches can I just use one of the 4.5 inch brakes?
  14. Emerisk8

Mini Bike Back brake

When I bought the bike it didn't have any its a drum brake though.
  15. Emerisk8

Mini Bike Back brake

The brake is what I am looking for for this mini bike. The tires are fine on it
  16. Emerisk8

Mini Bike Back brake

Hi everyone I am new to this website but not to mini bikes. I have this back tire and was wondering if anyone knew the brand or a place to get a replacement brake for it. Any help is welcome!