Cheng Shin Tires Vs. Stock doodlebug tires

So I was wondering if there was any major difference between knobby tires and the stock doodle bug tires. Like any perks for them? Just looking for the best off-road ride :) :scooter:

Do these tires give More traction or effect the handling?
The xtrac affect handling. The snowhogs are very good. I have one bike with an xtrac on the back and a snowhog up front. I can tell there's a square edged tire on the back but the handling is about the same.

I have run several different tires. Some of the cheap chinese tires I bought on ebay were done in about a month. One ran a day before they pushed it home with a small piece of tree branch poked in it. The kenda scorpions were ok for thread life but only required 3.4 pounds of air. They were too bouncy.

Ebay seller power motor sports had the best price for the snowhog. It's really Summit Racing. I think it was about $20.-$25 a tire with free shipping.

The xtrac affect handling. The snowhogs are very good. I have one bike with an xtrac on the back and a snowhog up front. I can tell there's a square edged tire on the back but the handling is about the same.

I have run several different tires. Some of the cheap chinese tires I bought on ebay were done in about a month. One ran a day before they pushed it home with a small piece of tree branch poked in it. The kenda scorpions were ok for thread life but only required 3.4 pounds of air. They were too bouncy.

Ebay seller power motor sports had the best price for the snowhog. It's really Summit Racing. I think it was about $20.-$25 a tire with free shipping.
Yep, that's who I bought mine from.