Search results

1. MotorheadJohn

running lights off a predator motor

In the pic, are you saying that old school housing has a new LED interior?
  2. MotorheadJohn

Hey......How do you....I can't seem to find......attach a photo to ones profile so it appears when you post or reply. I was able to upload photos to the gallery, but not on my profile :crying::crying::crying::crying:
  3. MotorheadJohn

Well there you go.....seems like a fairly simple "lighting system". Now......I like the idea but wonder if I can either purchase or somehow hide those LED into a more, "old school" looking headlight...you know the round traditional incandescent bulb headlight housing. Either way I like the...
  4. MotorheadJohn

I was going to ask/post the same question; I just picked up a nice Baja which the previous owner installed a new Predator (Harbor Freight) enging on and the light is there but obviously not connected. I thought of simply running it off a battery but it would be nice to have it (hard wired)...
  5. MotorheadJohn

New Member - Performance Upgrade ?

Hello: I just registered today, July 15, 2014. Looks like a pretty cool group so allow me to ask a question. This weekend I had my grandson over, his birthday was today and he just turn 10. While over we took a ride on my Whizzer, then on the HD Road King and then went and got some ice...