Search results

1. gearnoggin

Cat Eliminator roller build with Endura parts

Hey guys, its been a long time since my last post. This is what I'm working on now. I got a Cat Eliminator bare roller that I'm starting to build. It does have the stars and sprocket. The front end was tweaked and of course missing the fender. A year or so ago I got a Cat Endura that...
  2. gearnoggin

Can anyone if this frame?

Saw this for sale and trying to decide if it's worth buying. Anyone know what it is? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. gearnoggin

Need Help finding Lil Indian sabre brake pads

Hello, does anybody here know were I can buy brake pads for my lil Indian sabre? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. gearnoggin

Fox Mini Bike Frame

I'm thinking about buying this Fox frame for $50. Do you all think it's worth the money? Person said that was their bottom $. How hard will it be to get a front wheel for it? I've got a couple Chinese frames with spoke wheels on them. Also can't tell if the rear caliper is there or not. Are...
  5. gearnoggin

Sears 5hp Mini Bike

Bought this Sears mini bike off a guy on Facebook. It's the most complete bike I've gotten so far. It's also the heaviest as well. Needs a lot of tlc but I'm really looking forward to working on it once I get the time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. gearnoggin

Sensation Chopper rear wheel

I'm looking for a rear wheel for my sensation chopper. On the one I have, 2 of the 3 mounting holes for the sprocket are busted out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. gearnoggin

GX series DOM identification?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to find out what year a Honda GX series engine was made. I have a GX200 that I think is from the late 90's early 00's but I'm not sure. Just curious to see how old it is. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. gearnoggin

Lil Indian Sabre

It's been a while since I posted anything on this bike. I've been working on it all year as funds have allowed. It's my first mini bike and I've had a blast fixing it up. Just wanted to share with everyone were I'm at on this project. I was running an Intek i/c on it before painting it. But I...
  9. gearnoggin

Briggs 900 series 6.5 hp w/ electric start!

Hello, I work at Briggs and Stratton in Ky. We can purchase QA tested engines that are just as good as new. Just got my hands on a model 12s437 900 series with cast iron sleeve and electric start! It should be same as a 6.5 hp engine. I believe it also has a dual ball bearing crank but I'm not...
  10. gearnoggin

Bent my swing arm trying to press out the pivot bushing :(

This is what can happen when your pivot bushing gets stuck and you try to force it out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. gearnoggin

Sensation Mini Chopper project

Hello all. I haven't posted in a while. Still working on my Lil Indian Sabre. Just ordered new tires and an OldMiniBikes clutch brake kit for it off ebay. Found myself another project last week. My cousin has had this Sensation Mini Chopper sitting on his porch for about a year since he lost interest in...
  12. gearnoggin

Lil Indian project mini bike

Hello everyone! New here and wanted to share with you my $10 Lil Indian mini bike I picked up last weekend. I'm new to mini bikes and really looking forward to getting started on this project. It came with a 3 hp Briggs (not mounted on bike) but I plan on using a 6.5 Intek I/C for the engine...
  13. gearnoggin

Anyone know what year this Lil Indian is?

Can anyone tell me what year this Lil Indian was made? Any additional information would also be greatly appreciated.