Search results

1. motormike

"A Bird in hand is worth TWO in the bush"

A stroke of luck couple nights ago. Local Craigslist ad was up for two hours with a Bird Golden Pinto being offered for $120. Complete, or nearly, original Tecumseh, re-sprayed gold, and nearby. It was 1 a.m., but I sent the obligatory email. The seller was awake, and text me his phone...
  2. motormike

Image size test posting

..and there's this.
  3. motormike

Two Horse Power Identify Help

The engine identification numbers are as follows: Model = 61102 Type = 940671 Serial = 6111150 Engine said to have been removed from a reel-type lawnmower. The paint and original decals are staggeringly nice. The serial number is correct...and I can not verify exactly why there are seven...
  4. motormike

Hoss is riding a What ?

5. motormike

This one got away..X90 HD

Saw this beauty on Cragslist today, asking $600...:freakout: Called the seller...:confused: He said it was being loaded into a truck, and I am too late... :001_9898: :facepalm:
  6. motormike

2015 Build-Off entry Bird "Furry" JFF

This morning, I didn't even know there was a build-off...giddy-up. I am fumbling around with uploading pix...not accustomed to the format.
  7. motormike

New member...Old rider

Hello to all...:wave: I am here for information and parts as the need arises. Life-long rider of motos, and loyal to Honda for the most part. First Minibike 1966, age 13, paid $35 for an unknown frame with a 3 1/2 hp Tecumseh. Motorcycles since then too numerous to list, around-about 80-90...