Search results

1. afcajun

H35 Gas Tank Wanted

Bump
  2. afcajun

H35 Gas Tank Wanted

Ok and you may be totally correct, I have never seen the tank, I purchased the bike without tank so I'm just looking for what is in the picture weather it be plastic or metal, what I am not interested in is a black plastic tank. If it's white then that's what I'm looking for. If it's metal...
  3. afcajun

H35 Gas Tank Wanted

I'm looking for one like this.
  4. afcajun

H35 Gas Tank Wanted

Need a Tecumseh H35 fuel tank for my early 1970's model Huffy Hustler rebuild. No black plastic tanks please, trying to keep bike original as possible. Send me a pic if possible of what you got. Thanks for looking!
  5. afcajun

Noob from LA w/ Huffy Hustler

I think that was probably Jacob you were talking to at the roundup, we might have met in passing when we left from watching the first few rounds of racing. Sorry to hear about your brother, I'll send a little prayer his way.
  6. afcajun

Dang man small world, T-Dave and Bobby are good friends of mine, T-Dave's sister was the maid of honor for our weding! T-Dave just picked up a 65 Caddy a couple months ago and already bagged it. Pretty nice ride, doesn't need much work at all compared to mine. I sat on that bike at Bob's u...
  7. afcajun

Ca va bien! Ohhhh yea! Dem r my peeps, u must know Bobby P everyone does, I think you must be the guy he was talking about when we were at the roundup with the tricked out bikes. We all went up there together a small group from down da bayou. Yes I go to Swamp Stomp every year, I actually am...
  8. afcajun

Help with H35 rebuild on my Huffy Hustler

Excellent! Thanks markus, very helpful as usual.
  9. afcajun

PM sent, I didn't check for spark yet just pulled the head off, everything moves nice and smooth, cylinder looks great. The usual carbon buildup inside the head and top the valves. For now I'd like to just get it running, not trying to fix what isn't broke. But like I said after I get It rolling...
  10. afcajun

Hello everybody, I figured I'd move this question here where it belongs. See photos of my H35, I am missing some parts, I have no idea what the exact model numbers are because I am missing the engine shroud which kinda stinks cause I can't just look it up on tecumseh parts site. There are a few...
  11. afcajun

Manchester1, please explain re-pop? I have no clue what that means or stands for.
  12. afcajun

Markus or anyone else who may chime in, for my springs and shocks, is it better to replace with new (I saw some generic ones for sale but am still offshore so I can't take measurements on mine to see if I'd fit) or have mine re-chromed or paint with chrome paint? I'm sure replacing is easiest...
  13. afcajun

Markus, or anyone else who may know, could any of you point me in the right direction to the original two speed setup for the jackshaft and front clutch to accommodate the two chains. I see on the parts breakout (pictured in the attachments below) that the original setup was two speed (notice...
  14. afcajun

Thanks a million markus, I did open the head, got some carbon buildup inside there and on top the valves. I had to come to work offshore and didn't snap any pics of it before I left but here's some close-ups of the engine I forgot that I took. I'm ordering a small valve spring compressor and...
  15. afcajun

Dang! I really need to get busy then, I been fishing so much lately I barely even started on the bike, only disassembled it somewhat. Hopefully I can pull it off in time, I'll plan on going regardless as long as I'm not working then.
  16. afcajun

Ok yes manchester1, I did assume 3.5hp, I'm wondering about the model number, if I had to guess just from the popularity I'd guess HS-35? Would that even be in the ballpark? Or is the number in the model number the displacement as it seems to be in the beginning of the Tecumseh engine ID guide...
  17. afcajun

Ok so after some Google searches and looking at the parts breakdown I got from Glenn Baine on ebay and looking at my model number plate pictured in the first post of this thread I'm going to go ahead and say I have a Huffy Hustler Model H0610. My question is what model Tecumseh engine came on...
  18. afcajun

Yup chipper, it does slow down 15mph by the old paper mill, I'm about a mile or so up the bayou from there. I checked the pics out, that looks like a blast, definitely need to have some bikes ready for next year in time for that! I just went to the Lone Star Roundup last weekend in Austin, TX...
  19. afcajun

Chipper - I live in Valentine, its between Larose and Lockport. If you've ever driven down to Grand Isle or Fourchon then you've driven right through Valentine. I'm originally from Galliano / Cut Off just a few towns down the bayou. Any of that ring a bell?
  20. afcajun

Thanks manchester1, I just ordered a full catalog and a full reproduction manual with exploded parts view and hopefully part numbers, not that this will make them easier to find but it's a start. Thanks again. My wife already said this will not be our last mini bike because she wants one for...