Search results

1. B

Peerless 100 differentials??

Can anyone help with picking a diff?? I have a obsolete 100 068 and was looking to buy the 066 and now cant find one. I have the 3/4 dia, 150 torque 400 weight. There are others out there but with different numbers? Would they all work the same? I'm just looking to use my current shafts and swap...
  2. B

Axle/shaft help?

I'm looking for some advice to see if anyone can see if anything can be done? I get around in a mobility scooter. Not anything new. Electrics and motor still good so I continue to use it. Past couple months the shaft that the wheel is on just became loose/wobbly. Had someone try tightening the...
  3. B

Peerless Dif/axle or parts

My worry is it locking up on me after 24 years. Possible? Or stop worrying?
  4. B

its cool. Thanks for calling. Its 24 years old and with all the searching ive been doing I have never seen another scooter like mine.
  5. B

The chain has never been changed. This is more the axles i think. Last person that looked said there was a lot of play. If that makes sense.
  6. B

When I go forward/backwards I get a metal on metal pop. I'm assuming because its worn out? Not sure were its coming from. I dont think its inside the housing.
  7. B

Do you think this might work better? Peerless Differential 1" OD x 38" long Axle Model 141-D # 794102 How confident is everyone that it can be cut and fitted to what is needed? Will it be able to handle with what I need/? I'm thinking I have one shot at this with being so old. Apologies if...
  8. B

The whole axle/dif or parts to rebuild.
  9. B

It is a mobility scooter. Lark by ortho kinetics. I mentioned the year I got it was '92. Cannot find a serial number for it. The tag fell off. The whole scooter is that bad brown color. Obv rear wheel drive.. I'll work on the picture of whole scooter. I have a pic of the front for now. If you...
  10. B

Looking for Parts or the whole assembly from peerless. Current axle from around '92-'93? Any condition welcome. Any info would be great.. part number is peerless 100-068 1175 3747
  11. B

Mobility scooter help

Thanks for all the replies. Had a few exchanges with a peerless rep. Hoping to track something down. If not I'll go with the tear it apart option. This scooter has been very reliable. Hoping its something simple. Snapped another pic for the rep.
  12. B

Mobility scooter help

I replied to see if I can get a pic of the axle. Also found this but not sure its the same.
  13. B

Mobility scooter help

So I should not be worried about it locking up or something more catastrophic? With it being so old there is no neutral on this thing. fun story back in '05 went to a buddies wedding. I was having trouble with motor/brake on it over loading due to the brake being bad. Didnt know at the time. I...
  14. B

Mobility scooter help

the whole dif/axle. trying to post link of the peerless dif and it wont let me. look on there site under dif. looks the same except sprocket.
  15. B

Mobility scooter help

Looks like that peerless part I listed is no longer either.
  16. B

Mobility scooter help

Hello. I was directed here to see if something can be done. I get around in a Lark rear wheel drive scooter from waaaay back 1992. Electrics, knock on wood are still working. Thing I'm looking to do is the differential axle. (pictured) I dont feel its slipping but when I make turns you get one...