Search results

1. C

3D printed factory air filter cover!

Hi all, I have been excited lately getting the Baja up and running. I seem to be close now and I am starting to tackle some of the smaller projects. To start, I designed and printed myself a custom air filter cover for the factory setup on a 6.5hp clone Honda. I added some text to both...
  2. C

Honda GC160 - Carb gasket reassembly assistance needed

Hi all, I have a HONDA GC160 on a pressure washer. I want to get the carb put back on. Unfortunately when I took the air filter assembly off I took out the long bolts which dropped the plastic insulator and I cant find anything online as to where it needs to go back into the stack of items...
  3. C

Alternate/Longer Brake & Throttle setups

Hi all, As I get closer to getting my Baja done I am looking to the future and how to better setup the bike. The previous owner 'upgraded' the bars to a 1" "ape hanger" style bar, Either way, im not a huge fan of the cable sleeves hanging out in free air in order for them to be long...
  4. C

Baja 165 - Clutch Shaft Bolt Thread?

Hi all, I am getting close to having the Baja 165 running around! Got some help recently and got the bike running. I am going to be putting the clutch on, but I am not exactly sure what the bolt threads are for the engine shaft that supports the clutch assembly? Some folks are saying...
  5. C

Re-installing stock throttle system on Clone 6.5hp ?

Hi all! I am in the process of getting my Baja mini bike back up and running. I have received my new carburetor and put it on the bike. Unfortunately during disassembly I wasn't very smart and forgot to get good photos of the throttle setup. Below are the photos I do have. I am...