Search results

1. B

Help!!! Predator engine takes off when I switch it to run??!!

I haven't done anything to the linkage. It's how it came from factory. All I did was install throttle cable.
  2. B

Help!!! Predator engine takes off when I switch it to run??!!

I've adjusted the idle screw and it helps a little but not enough. When I switch from start to run the back tire starts spinning fast and engine powers up without even twisting the throttle. What's up???
  3. B

Help with sprocket set up

I am wondering what would be the best sprocket set up ( front and rear tooth count) for my doodle bug with a 212 predator engine swap? I am 200 lbs and was looking for a good mix between take off power and top speed. Thanks
  4. B

Help!!!!

I'm having trouble finding a rear sprocket for my doodlebug. I want a 60 tooth and I can't find one. OldMiniBikes doesn't have any sprocket adapters. Where can I get a sprocket???
  5. B

Sprocket adapter.

OldMiniBikes warehouse is out of stock on sprocket adapters and I need one. Any idea where else to get one. Also any advice on throttle cable replacements?
  6. B

3100 rpm stall clutch... do i need this??

i just bought a 212 predator engine to put on my bike and i am looking for clutches. i am seeing clutches out there that say they are 3100 rpm stall clutch. I'm not sure if it would work for me. i do know that the last one i rode with this engine was so touchy you could barely ride it so i...
  7. B

Jack Shaft kit

Thanks for the info!
  8. B

Jack Shaft kit

I'm sure it's been asked before but does anyone run a Jack shaft kit on their bike? I was thinking about adding it to my 212 predator engine but I wasn't sure if it would be worth the $$:confused:
  9. B

New to this. Could use some help.

I have a rivet which is basically a doodlebug but black. I'm looking forward to adding some performance to it.
  10. B

New to this. Could use some help.

I bought my first bike and I want to replace the engine with a 212 predator. I was wondering what is a good sprocket set up tooth count and what is my best uptight for a clutch. Thanks for any help. Like I said I'm new to this but it has really grabbed my attention!