Search results

1. C

Predator 212 hemi rockers

Okay thank you!
  2. C

Thank you, what cam do you recommend using with the Brad Hill 1.2? I should add I am supercharging the engine with an AMR300 (running 10-15psi) I will start the psi off at about 6, and work my way up hopefully without injury to the engine. I would like to run as much lift as possible to...
  3. C

Thank you, what cam do you recommend using with the Brad Hill 1.2? I should add I am supercharging the engine with an AMR300 (running 10-15psi) I will start the psi off at about 6, and work my way up hopefully without injury to the engine. I would like to run as much lift as possible to...
  4. C

Does anyone know if the Mike Clements billet roller rockers 1.5:1 ratio rockers (gold colored) work with the predator 212 hemi?
  5. C

Hemi vs non hemi

But does the hemi have more power potential or larger bore/valves
  6. C

Hemi vs non hemi

I am running a predator 212 non hemi with billet rod and flywheel. I am wanting to make my bike into a full out drag bike. Is there a major difference between the non hemi and hemi style? Does one have more potential than the other (possible bore sizes and valve sizes)?
  7. C

supercharging vs turbo

Would a 15-20hp engine have enough power to take advantage of a 32mm turbo
  8. C

supercharging vs turbo

Do you think a small engine would create enough exhaust power to boost like 10-12psi?
  9. C

turbo drag bike

The turbo i am looking at is 32mm. It is rated for engines 100-500cc. Do you think an AMR300 supercharger would work better?
  10. C

supercharging vs turbo

I am currently building a mini drag bike. I am using a predator 212 non hemi style. I have removed the govorner as well as installing a billet rod and flywheel. I want to use forced induction but can't make a desision on which type to use. I am looking at the GT0632SZ Garrett turbo or the AMR300...
  11. C

turbo drag bike

I am running a non-hemi predator 212 with the governor removed, and billet rod and flywheel installed. I want to turn this bike into a drag bike. I have been looking at turbos, specifically the GT0632SZ Garrett Turbo. I would have to run efi, oil pump, and catch can to make it work in addition...